Trip Report My Magical Christmas

So we've been back for about 2 weeks now, and for the first time ever there has been no PDD( post Disney depression) on my end(more on that later tho)! We had an amazing Christmas at Disney and I couldn't have left happier! Alright...here we gooo!

Friday, December 22nd...2 days before our trip..Brook had off from school, so we got up early to start our day and try to get everything done that needed doing. First and foremost was getting our nails done. We got to the salon at 9:20 am, only to see that they didn't open until 10...we decided to wait because I knew they would be busy and we wouldn't be back that way until after lunch time when we would be on our way home. I'm glad we waited because by the time we left there were lines out the door.I opted for a Christmas theme and Brook went with her usual Disney theme. She took this a day or 2 after we arrived...so cute!
teacupnails.jpg

After the nail salon we finished up at Target, 5 below and the Dollar Store. We got home around 3 pm and I was exhausted! There was still laundry to be done and alllll of our packing. We also still had to drop the dog at the kennel. Needless to say, there was no packing done that night. I had good intentions...

Saturday, December 23rd...The day before departure...

We celebrated Christmas at my mom's that day, but unfortunately Kevin had to work and couldn't make it. We had a nice day there eating and opening presents, but I was eager to get home and start packing. Kevin ended up working all day and didn't get home until around 4-5 pm. I headed home around the same time, but Brook opted to stay at my moms for a while longer. I was ok with it, but told her to be in my 9 that night to pack. She was home on time and by the time she started to pack, Kevin and I were 90% done. We all showered and got to bed early, as the alarm was set for 3:35 am the next day!

prfctlyximprct

Glad @Tuvalu bumped this as I have been neglecting my trip report reading!

Sounds like the best Christmas Day ever.. if I could go to Disney for Christmas Day I’d have to believe in Santa Claus again!!

And your daughter does look absolutely gorgeous in the photopass photo in front of the castle! And rose gold ears to match! Perfect!

I agree with @becca_ you two really xould
Be sisters!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom