my little report

djronnieb

Original Poster
I was in Orlando all this past week with friends who came down to visit me for their spring break. Unfortunally we only got to go to the MK because the other days we were at Universal (booooo!:fork: ) and Sea World and then of course the beach... But enough with that here is what I saw at MK on Thrs March 16th....

-Park was SUPER busy! Almost every ride had a 60+ min wait I haven't seen Disney this crowded in a long time

-COP was open and running

-I was on Space Mountain and it broke down just as I was next in line to board they did an e-vac with the work lights on, that was cool

-It's a small world looks great, except for some missing ceiling tiles which I found strange they hadn't covered everything

-HM looks great too after it's short rehap

-The only Walls up in the entire park were around Swiss R. tree house. Not sure what they're doing there.

Ask me any other questions you may have about MK as I'm sure I've missed some things....

We did also go to PI on thrs night...

I had read on these boards that PI stage had been removed and alot of the clubs and such were closed for rehabs and PI was going to be complety redone, but everything was open including the West Side stage... so I'm not sure what those reports were on these boards.

djronnieb

Original Poster
Vernonpush said:
How was the sound in the Haunted Mansion? It had been sounding very rough the past year. Did they fix that?

The sound seemed to be a lot clearer then it was in the past, so they must have done something.

CTXRover

Thanks for the update!

In regards to the HM's sound, when I was on the HM two weeks ago, I thought the sound was its best that I've heard in a long time as well. It could just be dumb luck and the specific doombuggy that I got, but the sound remained clear and crisp the entire time, and there was no loud static noise as I've experienced numerous times, especially at the entrance to the graveyard.

The stretching room definetely got a new or cleaned scrim or new lighting as well. I've never seen the hung "corpse" so clearly.

JROK

The ceiling tiles have been missing on it's a small world since it's rehab last year... it's pretty sad they never put them back in... You're really brave to venture to WDW during spring break... being a local, I avoid that place like a plague until after Easter... too crowded for me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom