My imagination theater movie

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I was looking at old works, one of those being my imagination ride, when I realized, I never put down what my idea was for the theater show!
Pigment: "Oh and please visit the imageworks, there's a lot of fun things there, or visit the theater, I heard a big scientist is showing off his inventions there!"
How I forgot, nor never noticed until now is still a mystery to me. But now is the big reveal, what is my imagination movie going to be?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The great galactic showcase
part 1: theming:
The theming is a factory - like theater, it's not quite a factory, but it's also not quite a theater either, it is a weird mis-match of the two. Up above there are screens, they are all mentioning famous scientists that all have been featured in this theater. It is reported by a news reporter named Sally Nebula.
Sally: " Hello to all, I am Sally Nebula, broadcasting from the imagination institute! Today is an exciting day, because today is the first ever interactive showcase in the theater's history. That's right, today guests will actually interact with this mystery invention, but first a history of what this lovely institute has to offer and it's impact on the world. In the past, many inventors had showcased here, like Dean Finder, and his groundbreaking dream catcher, or how about Wayne Szalinski, who was the first to showcase multiple groundbreaking inventions in one night, and who could forget Philip Brainard, who created the wonderful flubber, which is now a common pet in bajillions of homes across the universe. However, things haven't always been bright for the institute, because for a period of time, it became poor and could no longer have these presentations, thus declining the popularity of the institute and these inventors that were once super stars. But now, with new management and a bigger budget, the institute is now brighter than it has ever been, and they are starting with a bang with this new mystery invention and inventor. Who is this inventor and what is his invention, will be answered today!"
When walking more, the age starts to show a little, there are some old photos and trophies that are covered with slight dust and rust, there is a faint dripping sound, but where it is coming from, no one knows, and a slight creek in the floor. But everything else has been updated, the walls have a new coat of paint, the floor, while creaky, looks clean and polished, and the room is well lit.
Once entering the room, there is a bunch of seats in a strange, new simulator vehicle. One of the longest simulator vehicles ever created, it being the same length of the seats that were there before. There is a humming and a shadow behind the curtains, this is our mystery inventor.
part 2: the ride
Finally the curtains open, and our mystery inventor is revealed, he looks like a movie star, this causes a gasp from the "audience". However, something is off about him, and you can tell he just wants to sell you something, like a used cars salesman. He starts to speak.
" Hello there, my name is Vinny (get it inventor, ven, vin. : P), and I am here to show you all my invention, but what is the use of showing, when you can use the invention, in fact you are all in it right now."
Suddenly two robots holding those batons that plane people use (forgive me for not knowing the correct name) wheel next to Vinny and the car rises up in the air to be surrounded by a 360 degree IMAX screen. The car then jolts forward as it goes through a teleportation tube, which then pops the guests up in space.
Vinny: "Hahaha! You guys made it! Can you hear me? Well I guess that doesn't matter too much if you don't, now lets have some fun!"
The car then shoots forward again and goes to a prehistoric planet. A bunch of carnivores start to chase after it.
Vinny: "Whoa, don't want to make you guys to become dino lunch! I might get sued! Time to shoot you somewhere else!"
Now the car is at a regal planet full of rich aliens, the car crashes through the mansion, as it turns out it is the queen alien's mansion, and boy is she mad.
Vinny: "Uh oh! We got a mad queen on our hands! Lemme see.."
At this point a little screen shows up on the top left corner, Vinny unintentionally turned on his camera, showing how he's controlling the vehicle, turns out it's with an arcade racing game.
Vinny: "Oh boy...they see me...oh no...well better make the best out of this and get outta here!"
At the same time the queen is chasing after the vehicle and trading the weapon in her tentacle constantly with bigger and better weapons until she pulls out the lazer version of a tank, luckily, at this point, the vehicle teleports away.
Vinny: "Can we get a safe planet, please? I don't want to be known as, that guy that killed those people!"
At the same time he says this, he gets hit by the vehicle, and ends up on the roof, which means that no one is controlling the vehicle, at this point Vinny freaks out.
Vinny: "OH NO"
Now the vehicle is teleporting everywhere, first to a 50's like planet, destroying everything in sight, then a wooded planet where it is caught by a helicopter that tries to capture it, then face to face with a large dragon that roars, then through an undersea planet where it starts to go deeper and deeper until a fish, where you can only see it's eyes and teeth tries to eat it, then through a volcano, and finally back home where it stops.
Vinny: " We...we are back...and safe? Oh thank goodness, what luck! I promise from now on to not invent for money, but for help! Because after this, I have learned that even I need help with operations. Well see you next time, and hopefully next time it will work well!"
The curtain falls, and the guests leave.
The end!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom