My Halloween tradition

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Just thought I'd share my Halloween tradition.

It is quite simple actually.

I would watch Disney's Sing Along Songs Happy Haunting, every year either on or around Halloween.

I don't remember when I started this self tradition but I do it every year, along with watching The Worst Witch movie from 1986 (with Tim Curry as the Grand Wizard).
39af1c81653544f5f35694dc6671dbee--disney-videos-disney-songs.jpg

Care to share yours?

Last edited:
Since Halloween is on a Sunday and I have school the next day I will not be going to any costume party or anything like that which sucks. I probably will just watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and hand out candy.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Think last year I opted for some of the shorts like Lonesome Ghosts, then the Ichabod/Headless Horseman part of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, then Hocus Pocus. I may not do the shorts again, but leaning towards at a minimum Ichabod and probably Hocus Pocus, too. :)

Although I haven't watched Muppets Haunted Mansion yet, so that's an option as well.

Think last year I opted for some of the shorts like Lonesome Ghosts, then the Ichabod/Headless Horseman part of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, then Hocus Pocus. I may not do the shorts again, but leaning towards at a minimum Ichabod and probably Hocus Pocus, too. :)

Although I haven't watched Muppets Haunted Mansion yet, so that's an option as well.
Hocus Pocus is such a great movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom