My favorite scene from BTMRR is...

Figment82

The possums! It's a tradition with my friend and I to yell "POSSUM" as loudly as possible when passing underneath them. :)

rodserling27

The possums! It's a tradition with my friend and I to yell "POSSUM" as loudly as possible when passing underneath them. :)

YES!! Oh my goodness....so do I and I thought I was the only one. My brother, sister and buddy named Bill all scream it as loud as we can.
Yahoooo! I'm so glad you do it too! :ROFLOL::sohappy::sohappy:

Figment82

Hmm... possum smacking... :lookaroun

No, no, no - no possum smacking :) The possums are awesome, I wouldn't want anyone to hurt them. They just got them back up and working again.

But I think it's hilarious that I'm not the only one who yells out their name! :)

MUTZIE77

I love the tall lift hill when the train sways side to side through the cave. It is way cooler at night with all the lights on, than during the day. I also like the colors of the hot springs.

wdwwdeagle

I, too, enjoy the pretend possums. Disney possums are so much cuter than real ones (splash and btmrr both have such cute critters).... The real ones that creep around at night are basically gigantic rats that hiss at you. Ick. But I digress...

The part of BTMRR I most look forward to is the part where you swoop out over the water across from Tom Sawyer Island. Wheeee!

MagicMegan

I really don't have a fave... personally I don't exactly care for this ride. Too much bumping and swinging and whiplash for me. But it's my 5yp niece's fave, so I always go on with her, and she cracks me up.

BransonJ

Favorite

I'd def have to say riding at night is the best time to experience this ride, but for some reason I enjoy the last lift hill, (or so I think) were it seems you are going to go around the corner into the mine shaft but speed down last second, not sure why but the way Disney make their rides really pull me in. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom