My favorite part of M:S is...

Master Gracey 5

Playing with all the switches and buttons and saying random Star Wars/Star Trek phrases while the other guests look at me strangely. I can't get out without an old "Lock all S-foils into attack position." :D

RiversideBunny

Playing with all the switches and buttons and saying random Star Wars/Star Trek phrases while the other guests look at me strangely. I can't get out without an old "Lock all S-foils into attack position." :D

What's funny is that if you happen to ride in a vehicle where not all 4 crew positions are filled, it works anyway.

When I'm the Pilot I keep trying to fly it with the joy stick just like on a computer flight simulator. It seems to go to the same place anyway.

:)

LoriMistress

Original Poster
That's awesome! DH and I do that sometimes. Once I yelled, "IT'S A TRAP!" before being "frozen." We'll also make Star Trek references too.

mickey2008.1

I like looking at all the pictures of the space crews in the qeue. i admire these people very much and am lucky enought to live in a city that is based around nasa. NASA Glenn research center. But i love the weightless feeling, and gary sinise does a great job as he did Apollo 13.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom