My favorite part of KS is...

jakeman

Hippos, especially before they put all the rock work and barriers off.

Back when I was driving trucks in '99 there was a very real possibility that you could drive off the edge into the hippo enclosure.

Captain Hank

Tommies. TOMMIES!

(so sad that line was taken out)

I also love the bontebok and Bruce, the lonely waterbuck. And, of course, Lola, the baby white rhino.

jakeman

Yeah, while I like the way they have moved the dialogue around to areas where there are no animals so guest get more involved in the storyline, I do prefer the original dialogue.

Matt and Kelly

I like seeing the gator pit when you cross over the bridge. Really, KS is a great attraction. It's very cool seeing all of the different wild life during the safari.

Mrs. Jobson

...All of it!

But I miss Miss Jobson and all the GOOD dialogue.

GO POLI POLI! VERRRYYYYYY SLOWWWLLLY!

I agree! Not sure I like the new audio. I miss driving around in circles all day and seeing my animal friends. I used to love driving around empty during the slow times and just enjoying all the animals. Of course my favorite animals are the Okapi and Giraffe!

By the way, you may be waiting a long time for those Ostrich eggs to hatch! Just saying.

"What you see with your eyes, you value with your heart." "Grow eyes for Poachers." Warden Wilson

BrerFrog

I don't think I have a favorite scene, all of them are great! I am a big fan of the falling bridge, though. Unfortauntely, based on my own personal experience, that effect is usually not working.

Mrs. Jobson

Oh I'm sure they'll hatch around the same time those termite mounds crumble. :animwink:

I like how you think Master Gracey!:animwink:

The comment about the bridge not working. It all depends on timing and depends on how well the driver was trained. My trainees never missed the bridge scene! I give myself a little pat on the back for that of course.:sohappy: I am loving this thread by the way. It makes me miss Africa so much.

BrerFrog

The comment about the bridge not working. It all depends on timing and depends on how well the driver was trained. My trainees never missed the bridge scene! I give myself a little pat on the back for that of course.:sohappy: I am loving this thread by the way. It makes me miss Africa so much.

What do you mean by timing exactly? :wave:

jakeman

The vehicles need to be spaced a certain length apart to ensure the bridge has enough time to reset.

If they aren't the bridge automatically won't perform.

It is a safety feature to prevent a truck from being halfway on the bridge and it going off.

BrerFrog

The vehicles need to be spaced a certain length apart to ensure the bridge has enough time to reset.

If they aren't the bridge automatically won't perform.

It is a safety feature to prevent a truck from being halfway on the bridge and it going off.

Yeah, that wouldn't be very good.

Thanks for the info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom