My dream last night...I'm a true WDWMagic Nerd

dopeylover

Original Poster
So my dream last night involved me at WDW in MK. I was standing in front of Splash Mountain during the refurb, taking camera phone pictures to post on here for everyone to see! I was getting angry because crowds were high and people were walking in front of me while I was trying to get close ups.

When I woke up, I realized I have truly become a WDWMagic Nerd (in the best way possible! ;))

DisneyDebNJ

Many times, from coming on this fine board between trips, someone will post about something Ive done or expect to do, and had a dream about it that night! LOL I am a major fan of Pluto, and one night, I had a dream we were taking pics of me and Pluto in Epcot, and he pretended to nibble my arm.... I woke up to find my Pluto Pillow Pet staring me right in the face... scared the bejesus out of me LOL

HouCuseChickie

Glad I'm not the only one that Disney dreams. I had a dream the other night that I was waiting for some friends to show up so we could go eat an early dinner over at Flying Fish. I was expecting them to arrive by boat, but the only boat that showed up had Clay Matthews from the Packers on board and his mom was driving the boat. My friends ended up walking over from Epcot and didn't understand why I was so shocked about Clay & his mom on the boat when I should be talking about all things DIsney. :p

PUSH

I had a Disney dream last night, too! Except I was on Star Tours with my dad and John and Jim Harbaugh (head coaches in the Super Bowl tomorrow) were walking around giving everyone high fives. Except John Harbaugh (my favorite of the two) missed my hand! I enjoyed the dream nonetheless. :D

Obi Walt Kenobi

My Disney dreams are more like Disney nightmares...not really more like a bad dream. I'm always late getting in the gate, and things not sure what things but, things keep preventing me from doing what I want to do. The whole place is out of place and I can never find POTC.

dopeylover

Original Poster
My Disney dreams or more like Disney nightmares...not really more like a bad dream. I'm always late getting in the gate, and things not sure what things, things keep prevent me from doing what I want to do. The whole place is out of place and I can never find POTC.

The majority of my Disney travel dreams were like that in the past as well. All of the sudden we were going to WDW, and I had to pack my families clothes in an hour. We get there, but I've forgotten shorts and pants for everyone, we've missed the plane, etc., etc. It was nice to have a good dream, for once!

real mad hatter

I shouldn't admit this, but Ive got this spray that I use on my pillow.Its like a deep sleep therapy thing.It takes about 15 mins to work, but then I'am soaring high above what ever park I start to dream about before I fall under.I can see people walking below me and its always night time.My DW says I should only use it when I've had a stressful day,but it's now a addiction to me.Its called " Deep Sleep Hypnotic Spray " and can only be authorised by your local GP.( doctor ) Goodnight & God Bless..Yours Truly..The Real Mad Hatter.;)

donaldtoo

I shouldn't admit this, but Ive got this spray that I use on my pillow.Its like a deep sleep therapy thing.It takes about 15 mins to work, but then I'am soaring high above what ever park I start to dream about before I fall under.I can see people walking below me and its always night time.My DW says I should only use it when I've had a stressful day,but it's now a addiction to me.Its called " Deep Sleep Hypnotic Spray " and can only be authorised by your local GP.( doctor ) Goodnight & God Bless..Yours Truly..The Real Mad Hatter.;)

Also known as "Pixie Dust". ;)

real mad hatter

My WDW dreams are WEIRD
Like being in MK during a zombie apocalypse
Or the dolls from small world coming to life and chasing me
Or flying off the top of The castle....
Ok.This is quite normal for a sixteen year old girl from Florida.Having dreams of a zombie apocalypse at Disney is ok.Dolls from Its a small world coming to life is also ok.Flying off the top of the castle is not,unless your really Tinkerbell .;)

So my dream last night involved me at WDW in MK. I was standing in front of Splash Mountain during the refurb, taking camera phone pictures to post on here for everyone to see! I was getting angry because crowds were high and people were walking in front of me while I was trying to get close ups.

When I woke up, I realized I have truly become a WDWMagic Nerd (in the best way possible! ;))

LOL, I love your description of getting irritated at the crowds while you're trying to take pictures. It always seems to happen, and they NEVER move! The same thing happens at the grocery store ... I'll want to go to a certain section to get something but the whole world is standing right in front of that one item.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom