My Disneymoon Pre Trip Report Oct16th to Oct23rd

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
Hey everyone, wanted to give you all our pre trip report and ask for any advice/comments suggestions.... so here we go...

We get married on Friday October 14th 2011 at The Glenskirlie Castle in Scotland, http://www.glenskirliehouse.com/ (incase anyone is intrested), we then have Saturday with our family and friends and fly off to the world on the Sunday and staying at DVC Villas at the Boardwalk with the Deluxe Dinning plan. Im Going to arrange to have the princess package from the Disney Florists waiting in the room for our arrival. Anyone used them or got this package? Is it any good?

My Plan is.... lol

Sunday we have ADR for Flying Fish Cafe and watch the Epcot Firworks from the Boardwalk.

Monday the plan is to head to Epcot and have ADRS for lunch at Teppan Edo and San Angel for Dinner and Obviously watch the fireworks at the end and maybe head to Mini Golf if we aint exhausted lol.

Tuesday is a surprise for my beautiful bride to be booking Discovery Cove for the meeting the dolphins, did this years ago and it was awesome and think she will love it.

Wednesday were heading to Universal, she hasnt been there since she was a kid and her parents have raved about Harry Potter and she really wants to go! I dont care much for Universal to be honest.

Thursday were heading to the Magic Kingdom and adding the MNSSHP never done it before and looks like fun and we get to stay late lol Arranged lunch at cinderallas table (couldnt beleive i had to pay for it in advance i hae been before and i know its popular but come on lol) and then off Liberty Tree for dinner. depending how busy the day is we will probs take a break and go back for a swim during the day!

Friday were heading to Animal Kingdom i havent booked it but i kind of fancy the new tour at the Safaris, anyone tried this? Discovered there is not a lot of dinning options here, forgot about that so booked Rainforest Cafe for Lunch and Yak and Yeti for dinner, but may drop this and head over to Hoop de do Musical Review instead cause im pretty sure AK will not fill our day lol we may try slide in a wee trip to Typhoon Lagoon this day aswell.

Saturday were off to MGM ( sorry Hollywood Studios, still want to call it MGM lol) and again we think this wont fill the day but booked Sci Fi for Lunch and Brown Derby for dinner, havent checked if Fantastmic is on but we both aint that bothered lol probs try do something else this day to but we will see.

Sunday we havent planned anything, may go for a drive, my lovely used to live in Palm Beach so we may go there after MGM and stay the night and come bk but we will see, sunday night we will head to Epcot or MK for one last magical night then sadly Monday we are off home .... probs just do some shopping before we go to the airport (pretty sure we will have bought half the resort by then lol)

Anyone with any advice on my plan or ideas for our honeymoon, it be awesome, want to make it as magical as possible and though ive been loads , to be fair we usually just make up our day when we wake up lol

Thank you in advance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom