My Disneyland Resort

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Hiya pals, I have been working on my own version of a Disney Resort complex that I may someday build in RCT2. I have no specific location for this resort as I feel that would limit my creativity. Since I have quite a few ideas for this resort complex, I will be breaking things down with more posts every once in a while. This includes things like artwork, ride/scene descriptions, theming ideas, etc.

I have broken down my ideas in two ways: first by construction phases (as if this was a real construction project) as well as by parks, resorts, and recreation and activities.

Phase I:
Disney Land Park: Your typical hub-and-spokes Disneyland-style park. Themed lands include: Main Street USA, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland.
El Rio Grande Resort & Convention Center: A Mayan/Pueblo themed resort located to the southwest of Disney Land Park.
Royal Victorian Resort & Spa: A Victorian-era themed resort located due south of Disneyland Park.
Pacific Pines Golf Course: An 18-hole PGA approved golf course situated in the northeast corner of the property.
Geyser Springs Campground & Lodging Resort: A Pacific Northwestern themed resort located next to Pacific Pines Golf Course

Phase II:
The Walt Disney Studios Park: This incarnation of a Studio-style park more closely resembles Walt Disney Studios Paris and Universal Studios Florida. Themed Lands include: Hollywood Boulevard, Pixar Playland, Discovery Bay/Port, The Backlot, Toon Town/Studios, Streets of America
Discovery Bay Resort & Convention Center: A steampunk themed resort located behind the Discovery Bay section of Walt Disney Studios Park, outside the park boundary.
Calypso Caribe Resort & Villas: An Afro-Caribbean themed resort between Walt Disney Studios Park.and the Disney Land Transit Centre.
Global Village Marketplace: A Downtown Disney/Disney Springs area featuring international shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Disney Land Transit Centre: The central hub for the resort. Monorail shuttles from the train station arrive here as well as four parking garage structures.

Phase III:
Disney's Beastly Kingdoms: A DAK-style park with the layout of UIOA. Themed lands include Kingdom of the Lost, A Bug's LandDisney, Kingdom of Legends, Kingdom of the Sea, Kingdom of the Jungle, and The Oasis.
Mnyama Pori Resort: An African-game reserve themed resort located near Disney's Beastly Kingdom.
Disney's ShoreWalk Entertainmnt District: A Boardwalk-inspired entertainment area located across from the Calypso Caribe Resort.

I hope to start breaking things down (including concept art, attraction lists, etc.) in posts later this week. Have a great everybody, and let me know what you think so far.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hiya pals, I have been working on my own version of a Disney Resort complex that I may someday build in RCT2. I have no specific location for this resort as I feel that would limit my creativity. Since I have quite a few ideas for this resort complex, I will be breaking things down with more posts every once in a while. This includes things like artwork, ride/scene descriptions, theming ideas, etc.

I have broken down my ideas in two ways: first by construction phases (as if this was a real construction project) as well as by parks, resorts, and recreation and activities.

Phase I:
Disney Land Park: Your typical hub-and-spokes Disneyland-style park. Themed lands include: Main Street USA, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland.
El Rio Grande Resort & Convention Center: A Mayan/Pueblo themed resort located to the southwest of Disney Land Park.
Royal Victorian Resort & Spa: A Victorian-era themed resort located due south of Disneyland Park.
Pacific Pines Golf Course: An 18-hole PGA approved golf course situated in the northeast corner of the property.
Geyser Springs Campground & Lodging Resort: A Pacific Northwestern themed resort located next to Pacific Pines Golf Course

Phase II:
The Walt Disney Studios Park: This incarnation of a Studio-style park more closely resembles Walt Disney Studios Paris and Universal Studios Florida. Themed Lands include: Hollywood Boulevard, Pixar Playland, Discovery Bay/Port, The Backlot, Toon Town/Studios, Streets of America
Discovery Bay Resort & Convention Center: A steampunk themed resort located behind the Discovery Bay section of Walt Disney Studios Park, outside the park boundary.
Calypso Caribe Resort & Villas: An Afro-Caribbean themed resort between Walt Disney Studios Park.and the Disney Land Transit Centre.
Global Village Marketplace: A Downtown Disney/Disney Springs area featuring international shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Disney Land Transit Centre: The central hub for the resort. Monorail shuttles from the train station arrive here as well as four parking garage structures.

Phase III:
Disney's Beastly Kingdoms: A DAK-style park with the layout of UIOA. Themed lands include Kingdom of the Lost, A Bug's LandDisney, Kingdom of Legends, Kingdom of the Sea, Kingdom of the Jungle, and The Oasis.
Mnyama Pori Resort: An African-game reserve themed resort located near Disney's Beastly Kingdom.
Disney's ShoreWalk Entertainmnt District: A Boardwalk-inspired entertainment area located across from the Calypso Caribe Resort.

I hope to start breaking things down (including concept art, attraction lists, etc.) in posts later this week. Have a great everybody, and let me know what you think so far.
First off - welcome to the imagineer forum!:)

You're off to a fantastic start! I really like how you broke it up into phases.

And as a RCT fan - I'd love to see this all laid out at some point!

spacemt354

Chili's
Was just looking over your list again.

I really like the diversity of you resorts! Looks like they will be very different themes and the ideas are on par with the WDW resorts. The El Rio Grande resort reminds me of Coronado Springs which is one of my favorites so if you can produce something like that it would be cool!

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Sorry I haven''t replied to this in a while. Although I had wanted to replicate my plans for this using RCT2, I have found that it's not really an applicable artistic tool for this project. So let's start with Disneyland Park. What I have done for my Disneyland is taken the original in California and modified quite a few things.

DISNEYLAND PARK

Main Street USA serves as the gateway into Disneyland Park. This land is divided into serval sub-lands: Town Square, Center Street, and Plaza Hub. Once guests pass under the tracks of the Disneyland & Carolwood Pacific Railroad (DLCPRR) on either side of the DLCPRR - Main Street Station, they'll emerge in Town Square. Town Square features many amenities, such as City Hall (Guest Services), Stroller & Wheelchair Rentals (will be renamed once I find a facade/business to associate with), The Disneyland Bank (Presented by Chase), the Disneyland Gazette (Post Office), and the Disneyland Emporium Gifts shop. This is also where guests can board several forms of transportation including the Disneyland & Carolwood Pacific Railroad, the Main Street Fire Wagon at the Main Street Engine House, and the Main Street Omnibus at the Car Barn.

594.png

Center Street - Partial West Elevation

Shops and Restaurants line Center Street and its side streets. On the West Side of Center Street, The Disneyland Emporium shop includes the facades of The Emporium & Fantastic Toys. Lily's Flower Mart sits on the north side of West Center Street across from The Victorian Inn Cafe which sits on the northern corner of West Center Street and Center Street with the Penny Arcade and Center Street Creamery & Soda Shoppe to the north.

2403.png

Town Square East Corner

On the eastern corner of Town Square and Center Street is the Main Street Confectionery, Main Street Photo Company, Le Chapeau, and the Harmony Sisters Salon. (Yes, the Dapper Dans have been replaced by a female quartet).

Heading up the eastern side of Center Street from Town Square, Guests will encounter the Main Street Cinema (continuously showing classic black & white cartoons including Steamboat Willie), Sonny’s Sundries is along the South side of East Center Street while Wordsmith’s Book Nook and House of Magic can be found on the north side. Continuing along the eastern side of Center Street, guests can purchase breakfast items at the Main Street Market House and Main Street Bakery.

On the Western side of Plaza Hub, a Chinatown expansion of Main Street USA leads guests into Frontierland. On the Eastern side of Plaza Hub, The Carousel of Progress serves as a transition between Main Street USA and Tomorrowland.

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Continuing our tour of Disneyland Park, we find ourselves in the Plaza Hub at the end of Main Street USA. A Chinatown expansion leads us into Frontierland on the right, the Carousel of Progress leads us into Tomorrowland on the left. But we are going to go straight.

Fantasyland
is situated to the north of Main Street USA and is accessible via the Plaza Hub by passing through The Queen's Castle. Inside of The Queen's Castle is the Princess Fairytale Banquet Hall where guests can dine with the Disney Princesses and their royal friends. The Queen's Castle is modeled after the Carson Mansion (in California) perched upon a stone fortress. The castle breezeway opens up into the several mini-lands based on the Disney versions of your favorite fairy tales Straight ahead is Cinderella's Regal Carrousel.

Heading to the left, we pass through a fortress wall and end up in the dense forest of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. In this forest we find the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (inspired by the ride at WDW's Magic Kingdom). After swerving and swinging through woods and diamond mines on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, you can buy gifts at the Seven Dwarfs Cottage, before heading up the path back into the German Hamlet that serves as the heart of Fantasyland, you'll be greeted by the walls and facade of Snow White's Scary Adventures. Board a mine cart for a dark ride experience as you become Snow White. Continuing up the path to the northwest, we enter an Italian courtyard, home to Pinocchio's Daring Journey, another dark ride experience, where you're transformed from wooden puppet to real boy. Don't forget to grab a handcrafted gift at Gepetto's Workshop, located at the exit to Pinocchio's Daring Journey. Don't forget to grab some Italian cuisine served at Village Haus Ristorante, also located in the Italian courtyard.

As we continue our way through Fantasyland towards Adventureland, we enter into a French Village. While there are no rides in this section, you can buy a souvenir at Bonjour! Village Gifts, or grab a full-service meal at Be Our Guest Restaurant, located inside of The Beast's Castle, or grab a snack at Gaston's Tavern. The French Village leads to the English countryside where you can fly off to Neverland on Peter Pan's Flight, join the Mad Hatter for a Very UnBirthday celebration as you spin in giant teacups on Mad Tea Party, or fall down the rabbit hole as you explore Alice's Curious Labrynth.

Directly behind Cinderella's Regal Carrousel is a snowman-themed spinning ride where your car rotates around Olaf. Follow the pathway on either side of this ride and you'll be staring at the gleaming walls of Elsa's Enchanted Snow Palace. Based on the concept art by Marc Davis for the Enchanted Snow Palace ride and adding elements and songs from Frozen, you'll board a boat and journey through Arendelle.

That covers the western half of Fantasyland. I'll be back later to take you on a tour of the eastern side of Fantasyland, and through all the other lands (Adventureland, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland).

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Hiya folks! Let's go ahead and finish our tour of Fantasyland. Let's go back to The Queen's Castle, so I can point out a few things there before we head east towards Tomorrowland. Back in the German hamlet, we can go relax and have some fun at Rapunzel's Tower Playground, complete with a slide. Heading up the path, we enter a Greek Ruins section, where we can watch the transformation of Hercules in Hercules - Zero to Hero. Continuing along the path, we see another spinning ride, Pegasus' Flight, where winged horses gallop in circles through the air.

Achterbahn_Pegasus_Europa-Park-06.jpg

Ride Vehicle for Pegasus' Flight spinner.

The path splits into two, with one path going to the north, and one going south. To the north is the Storybook Circus subland, where you'll find the Fantasyland Station for the Disneyland & Carolwood Pacific Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, The Great Goofini's Barnstormer, Mickey's Madcap Circus, and other attractions and shops.

IMG_0354.JPG

DLCPRR - Fantasyland Station

Following the path to the south leads us towards a mountain made of oversized candy. This mountain is part of Sugar Rush Speedway, where using a queue and technology similar to Test Track, guests can design their very own cart and then test them out against friends. While the loading area for Sugar Rush Speedway is actually located in Tomorrowland, the attraction footprint lies in both Tomorrowland and Fantasyland as it serves as a transition from Videopolis' virtual/arcade theme in Tomorrowland to the whimsical theme of Storybook Circus in Fantasyland.

Whew, that's enough for today. We'll take a tour of Tomorrowland next time, and Adventureland and Frontierland after that.

EDIT: added photos.

Last edited:

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Let's continue our tour. As we continue past a mountain of oversized candy, we head into Tomorrowland. To our left is the loading/unloading station for Sugar Rush Speedway (explained in my last post). Straight ahead is the entrance to TRON Light Cycles.. As we follow the path down, we'll find the STARcade on our right and to the east, the giant spires of Space Voyager (Space Mountain) rise into the sky as part of the Space Port subland of Tomorrowland.. Across from Space Voyager, we see Rockettower Plaza. On the first floor is The Lunching Pad, a quick-service restaurant with only outdoor seating. On the second level is the WEDWay PeopleMover station, where you can board a futuristic type of transportation that will eventually reduce the need for automobiles in the future. On the third floor of Rockettower Plaza is the Astro Orbitron, where you can board a rocket for a 360-degree view of Tomorrowland.

Following the path a little futher south, we find ourselves in a cul-de-sac. If we look to our left, we'll find Cosmic Waves, a full-service restaurant. Straight ahead is ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter, and to the right is Merchant of Venus, a small store featuring trinkets and treasures from Tomorrowland. Heading west back towards the Plaza Hub of Main Street USA is a fairly straight path. This path is the Progress City subland of Tomorrowland. Borrowing the concept of Commincore/Innoventions from Epcot's Future World, this section would be split into two buildings, Communicore - North and Communicore - South, both of which would feature exhibits that explore the progress of technology as well as future technological advancements.

After passing through Progress City, we find ourselves back in the Plaza Hub on Main Street USA. The Carousel of Progress is to the south along with Center Street, bridges into Frontierland and Adventureland to the west, and The Queen's Castle to the north.

Last edited:

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
I wouldn't consider Sugar Rush Speedway as a stretch since Walt actually had plans for a Rock Candy Mountain attraction to be placed in the Storybook Land section of Fantasyland at Disneyland. I think it's a great way to get Wreck-It Ralph into the parks and serves as a transition between the whimsical world of Storybook Circus (Fantasyland) and the video gaming/virtual reality world of Videopolis (Tomorrowland).

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Hiya pals, just wanted to give an update on this project. While all the major parks and resorts will still be there, the biggest change is the re-shaping of Disneyland Park to fit into the 1953 prospectus drawn up by Walt Disney and Herb Ryman. The names of the lands have changed a bit to fit with the prospectus. The lands will now be: Main Street (the USA has been dropped), Adventureland (which has been moved to south of World of Tomorrrowland), World of Tomorrow, Dumbo's Circusland (a replacement for Lilliputian Land in the prospectus), Fantasyland, Family Farm (a replacement for Recreation Park in the prospectus), and Frontier Country.

Tentative Opening Day Attractions:
-Disneyland & Carolwood Pacific Railway
-Penny Arcade
-Main Street Cinema
-Tropical Serenade at The Enchanted Tiki Room
-Rivers of the World Cruise
-The Mechanical Brain
-Diving Bell
-Monorail Train
-The Little Parkway System
-Atomic Submarine
-Flying Saucers
-The Magic House of Tomorrow
-Rocket Space Ship
-Casey Jr. Circus Train
-Mickey's Madhouse
-Dumbo the Flying Elephant
-Dumbo's Circus
-The Queen's Castle
-Cinderella Carrousel
-Snow White's Adventure
-Alice's Curiious Labrynth
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Pinocchio's Daring Journey
-Elsa's Enchanted Snow Palace
-Stagecoach
-Frontier Country Shootin' Gallery
-Pony Express
-Mule Pack
-Riverboat

I'll post more later on today/tonight.

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
combinedmap2.png

Disneyland Park

Like Alice stepping through the Looking Glass, to step through the portals of DISNEYLAND PARK will be like entering another world. Within a few steps, guests will find themselves in a small Midwestern town around the turn-of-the-20th-century.

THE RAILROAD STATION, situated at the main entrance to DISNEYLAND PARK, is recommended as a starting point for you. Here, you will board a miniature steam train that circles the park.

THE RAILROAD TRAIN, with its beautifully appointed coaches takes you on a skyline tour around DISNEYLAND PARK, where you can look out your window: MAIN STREET, ADVENTURELAND, WORLD OF TOMORROW, DUMBO'S CIRCUSLAND, FANTASYLAND, FAMILY FARM, FRONTIER COUNTRY, and back to TOWN SQUARE.

At the start of Main Street is TOWN SQUARE, with its Town Hall, Fire Station, Police Station, and the Old Opera House. From TOWN SQUARE, you can take a horse-drawn street car up Main Street, or hire a surrey and driver.

MAIN STREET

MAIN STREET has the nostalgic quality that makes it everybody's hometown. It is Main Street, U.S.A. Three blocks long, it is the main shopping district of DISNEYLAND PARK. It has a bank, and a newspaper office, There is a PENNY ARCADE and the MAIN STREET CINEMA, where you can see old time movies.

On the corner is the great DISNEYLAND EMPORIUM, where you can buy almost anything and everything unusual. You'll find quaint little restaurants on Main Street with family style cooking, and a bakery shop. Down one of the side streets is Mayor's House, and the Little Red School House.

Continuing along Main Street past the intriguing shops, you'll arrive at The Hub.

THE HUB

THE HUB is the crossroads of the world of DISNEYLAND PARK. Straight ahead lies FANTASY LAND, to your left is FRONTIER COUNTRY, and to your right is WORLD OF TOMORROW. But between these central spokes of the wheel are other exciting avenues of adventure.

ADVENTURE LAND

ADVENTURE LAND is entered through a beautiful botanical garden of tropical flora and fauna. Here you can see magnificently plumed birds at the Enchanted Tiki Room. If you want refreshments that are in keeping with your surroundings, there are fresh pineapple sticks, crisp coconut meats and exotic fruit punches served at restaurants throughout ADVENTURE LAND.

A river borders the edge of ADVENTURE LAND, where you embark in a colorful Explorer's boat, with a native guide for a cruise down the Rivers of the World, where alligators lurk along the banks, otters and turtles play in the water around you, and monkeys chatter in the orchid flowered trees.

WORLD OF TOMORROW

A moving sidewalk carries you effortlessly into the WORLD OF TOMORROW, where the fascinating exhibits of the miracles of science and industry are displayed. The theme for the WORLD OF TOMORROW is the scientific and factual exposition of Things to Come.

Among the exhibits that will change from time to time are The Mechanical Brain, A Diving Bell, Monorail Train, The Little Parkway System, Models of an atomic submarine, a Flying Saucer, and The Magic House of Tomorrow.

There are shops for scientific toys, chemical sets, and model kits. And if you are hungry, futuristic restaurants will serve your every craving.

When you enter the gigantic ROCKET SPACE SHIP to the Moon, the trip through 'space' will be scientifically correct. The roaring ride through the universe will depict exploding stars, constellations, planets and comets exactly as charted, and be no less thrilling for being authentic.

DUMBO'S CIRCUSLAND

A Land of Everything Under the Big Top...a permanent Circus village inhabited by the show's performers, who sing and dance and talk to you as they invite you into their world.

In DUMBO'S CIRCUSLAND, there is the CASEY JR CIRCUS TRAIN, which takes you on a tour through miniature versions of scenes from classic Disney animated films.

At MICKEY'S MAD HOUSE, you can join Mickey for a wild ride themed to the 1930s and days of black-and-white cartoons, soar over Circusland on the back of DUMBO THE FLYING ELEPHANT, or watch Dumbo be the ringmaster at DUMBO'S CIRCUS.

Situated at the border of Tomorrowland and Dumbo's Circusland, SUGAR RUSH SPEEDWAY utilizes Test Track technology allowing you to create your own custom kart, and see how it fares against Princess Vanellope's and others. Or you can board the CIRCUS AIR BALLOONS, a skyway type ride, to get a bird's eye view of Dumbo's Circusland.

FANTASY LAND

FANTASY LAND is a wonderful land of fairytales come true within the walls and grounds of a great medieval castle, whose towers loom over FANTASY LAND. In the middle of the Castle grounds stands the magnificient CINDERELLA CARROUSEL in the theme of Cinderella and Prince Charming.

In this land of fantasy, we find the settings from the fairy tales.

On SNOW WHITE'S ADVENTURE, you board one of the Dwarfs' mining carts through the diamond mines – the enchanted forest – past the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs, reliving Snow White's adventures.

Walk through ALICE'S CURIOUS LABRYNTH, as the White Rabbit takes you down the rabbit-hole, through the maze of doors, the Rabbit's House, past the Singing Flowers, Dodo Rock, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, ending in the courtroom of the Queen of Hearts.

On PETER PAN'S FLIGHT, you'll fly over London, past Big Ben, beyond the Second Star to the Right for Never Land, Captain Hook's Ship, the Indian encampment, Tic Toc Croc, Mermaid Lagoon, and Skull Rock.

In PINOCCHIO SQUARE, you'll find Gepetto's clock shop, Stromboli's Puppet Show, and PINOCCHIO'S DARING JOURNEY.

At ELSA'S ENCHANTED SNOW PALACE, your boat will float down a river of melting ice, past Arctic wildlife, under the Northern Lights, and into the realm of the Snow Queen herself.

FAMILY FARM

FAMILY FARM is a recreation of a farm where you have the chance to get a sense of what food production in the 1930s and 1940s was like. There are even opportunities for you to make homemade ice cream and milk a cow on the FAMILY FARM.

There is a little old-fashioned bandstand and a pavilion for dancing and entertainment, and an area for games.

FRONTIER COUNTRY

...Where the STAGECOACH meets the TRAIN and the RIVERBOAT for its trip down the river to New Orleans.

Along FRONTIER STREET is a Harness Shop and a Blacksmith Shop, Livery Stable, Assayer's Office, Sherriff's Office, and the jail. You can get real Western food at the Chuck Wagon Inn & Cafe, and cowboy clothes, six-shooters, and silver-mounted saddles at the General Store.

There is the Frontier Country Shootin' Gallery, the Wells Fargo Express office and an old-fashioned Saloon.

Ride shotgun on the STAGE COACHES...through the pine forest, fording streams into Indian country, and through the Painted Desert.

Carry the mail on the PONY EXPRESS RIDE around the little track...and take a MULE PACK RIDE with an old prospector for a guide through the colorful mother-lode country of the pioneer days.

At the end of Frontier Street is the boatlanding for the RIVERBOAT RIDE. The old stern-wheeler takes you downstream on a nostalgic cruise past the romantic river towns, Tom Sawyer's birthplace, and the old Southern plantations.

wolfpacker49

Original Poster
Here is a list of opening day attractions planned for both Disney's Beastly Kingdoms Park and The Walt Disney Studios Park

THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS PARK

Tentative Opening Day Attractions
-Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
-Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
-The Great Movie Ride
-Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
-Nautilus walkthrough
-Journey to the Center of the Earth
-Space Mountain: From the Earth to the Moon
-Jedi Training Academy
-Benny the Cab
-Baby Herman Runaway Baby Buggies
-Plane Crazy
-Mickey's PhilHarmagic
-Toon Town Trolley
-Radiator Springs Racers
-Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
-RC Racer
-Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin
-Green Army Men Parachute Drop
-Iron Man Experience
-Backlot Studio Tram Tour
-Armagaddeon Stunt Show
-Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost

DISNEY'S BEASTLY KINGDOMS

Tentative Opening Day Attractions
-Kilimanjaro Safaris
-Legend of the Lion King
-Crush's EAC River Run
-Ariel's Grotto
-Ariel's Under the Sea Voyage
-Stingray Touch Tank
-Flight of Pegasus
-Dragon Tower
-Hercules - Zero to Hero
-Dino-Go-Round
-Excavator
-The Dino Institute
-TriceraTop Spin
-The Boneyard
-The Good Dinosaur: Arlo's Adventures
-It's Tough to be a Bug
-Flik's Flyers
-Francis' Ladybug Boogie
-Tuck n' Roll's Drive Em Buggies
-Princess Dot's Puddle Park

eye4themeparks

Hey guys, wolfpacker49 asked me to help out on this project since he's gotten a bit busy with work and other things. (Just kidding it's really just me wolfpacker49 under a new name. My posting prvileges got revoked on that account, so here I am.) Anyway, I still want to include a water park, here a list of the attractions & slides for Geyser Springs Water Park:

Body/mat slides
  • Trout Pass Plunge – the park's signature attraction, two enclosed tube slides that pass through a pond filled with trout..

• Old Unfaithful Falls - a drop pod style body slide.

• Rainier Racers – an eight-lane racing slide with guests sliding down on mats through enclosed and open sections.
Raft slides
  • Wildberry Way – a tower with four differently colored double-raft slides. (1 or 2 riders)

• Totem Twisters – a pair of funnel-like slides that can be ridden in single or double rafts.
Multi-person family raft slides (round rafts)
  • Redwood Run – a twisty slide with enclosed, pitch-dark segments. Nearly lasts a minute. (1 - 4 riders, 4th rider must be under 60")

• Teton Triple-Dip – sharing a tower with Redwood Run, this triple-dip slide is short, but fast. (2 or 3 riders, 3rd rider must be under 60") (2 riders required)
Lazy rivers
  • Columbia River Run – a faster, aggressive version of the lazy river with geysers, speed zones and center islands.

• Salmon Stream – a traditional lazy river
Wave pools
  • Kalaloch Cove – featuring stronger, taller waves.

• Hidden Springs Shore – featuring gentler, rolling waves.
Children's areas
  • Pike's Peak – designed for younger children, with smaller slides and play features.

Sturdy Branches Fortress – a play fortress with slides, ladders and dumping water bucket

Last edited:

eye4themeparks

DLPmap.jpg

Hey guys, I'm back with an update. So I decided to go back to using today's Disneyland as inspiration instead of the original concept art. I have planned out Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and most of Main Street USA, however, I'm having a tough time deciding in what direction I want to go with Adventureland and Frontierland. Here is the key to the rides I have planned so far.

1. Disneyland & Carolwood Pacific Railroad - Main Street Station
4., 5, 6, and 7. Main Street Shops and Restaurants
9. Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress (part of Main Street USA)
12. Lewis & Clark Western River Expedition
30. Elsa's Enchanted Snow Castle
33. Alice's Curious Labrynth
34. Royal Family Castle
35. Be Our Guest Restaurant
36. Gaston's Tavern
37. Dumbo's Circus
38. Disneyland & Carolwood Pacific Railroad - Fantasyland Station
39. Cinderella's Regal Carrousel
40. Mad Tea Party
41. Sugar Rush Speedway
42. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
43. Snuggly Duckling Pub
44. Pinocchio's Daring Journey
45. Casey Jr. Circus Train
47. Snow White's Adventures
48. Mickey's Madcap Circus
50. Pinocchio's Village Haus Ristorante
54. Mission: Space
59. ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
61. The Timekeeper
63. Gamer RestTRONt & StArcade
64. Rockettower Plaza featuring The Lunching Pad, WEDway Peoplemover, & Astro Orbiter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom