Original Poster
I decided to design my own disneyland park................so here are the rides
NOTE: The restaurants and shop will be not listed:

Main Street U.S.A: Will be like Disneyland C.A
Disneyland Railroad
The Walt Disney History
Main Street Vehicles

City Hall

Exposition Hall ( At The Exit Of The Walt Disney History )

Adventureland:

Magic Carpets Of Aladdin

Jungle Cruise

The Enchanted Tiki Room

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Frontierland:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Splash Mountain: will be like WDW

Tom Sawyer Island

Diamond Horseshow Revue

Goofy´s Country Dancing Jamboree

Disneyland Railroad Station
Davy Crocket Explore´s Canoes

New Orleans Square

The Haunted Mansion: will be like california whit some shows of THM at disney world

The Disney Gallery
New Orleans Square Riverboat

Fantasyland: Will be like Carnival Style

Sleeping Beauty Castle

Sleeping Beauty Gallery (Inside Sleeping Beauty Castle)

Sleeping Beauty Grotto

Sleeping Beauty Carrousel

Snow White Adventures: will be the same as the wdw but whit some new scenes

Peter Pan´s Flight: will be the same as the wdw but whit some new scenes

Mrs Toad Wild Ride: will be like the wdw

The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
Alice In Wonderland: will be like the old at california

Alice Tea Cups Party: like DLP

Dumbo The Flying Elephant

It’s a Small World: will be like DL.C.A but whit differents colors
Disneyland Railroad Station

Matterhorn Bobsled ( Fantasyland Side )

Tomorrowland: will be like the old in Disneyland C.A

People Mover

Astro Jets

Adventure In Science ( A new version of Adventure Thru Inner Space)

Circle Vision 360º

Star Tours

Carrousel Of Progress
Space Mountain: the music of the queue will be of the wdw S.M and the ride and queue will be like the old in Disneyland C.A except the onride music. The rockets will be whit the classic colors ( Grey, red, blue and the glowing paint)

Starcade

Disneyland Raildroad Station

Autopia

Submarine Voyage:

Matterhorn Bobsled ( Tomorrowland side )

Tomorrowland Stage or Coca Cola Stage

Disney Characters Encounter

--- Maybe I will put a skyway to fantasyland and tomorrowland................................

IMAGIN'Rwannabe

We all have fantasies, so I enjoy hearing about yours. I do have some questions.

First I assume that space and costs are limitless, but why put Pirates in Adventureland? It seems more a NOS attraction. The unifying theme to all of Disneyland's adventureland attractions is jungle.

I noticed that you removed Indiana Jones from Adventureland. Do you not like it? I think it much better an attraction than Aladdin's Carpets. Aladdin's Carpets seem more "carnival" in theme than the exotic jungle theme that Disneyland now has.

In Frontierland, you chose to do Goofy's Dancing Jamboree, but did not use Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. Billy Hill is a much funnier show. Goofy does not belong in Frontierland since he is a cartoon character. He should go into Fantasyland.

You don't mention if you would include the Skyway, but that was a fantastic attraction through the Matterhorn. You don't mention Casey Jr. Circus train or the Storybook Canal Boats or even Pinocchio. Do you not like them?

You mention adding back Carousel of Progress, but what about adding Mission: Space. That would fit well into Tomorrowland since it used to have Mission to Mars and before that Fight to the Moon. I noticed that you did not mention the Monorail. Do you not like it?

Would you also remove Toontown? You don't talk about it. You don't mention Roger Rabbits Spin. I think that is a great ride.

Also would you remove the dinosaurs form the Diorama?

I would say in whole that you have done a good job on listing some night combinations of rides, but I think there are more choices for you to make on your fantasy Disneyland. :wave:

imagineer boy

You have nice organization of everything, but you have no unique attractions. Its basicly a crabon copy of DL with a few exceptions here and there.

FigmentJedi

Exactly. Put some variation in your park. We need more then just a clone park. What you need is a wider range for your park. Not just classics, but new stuff as well

Diego Lira

Original Poster
IMAGIN'Rwannabe said:
We all have fantasies, so I enjoy hearing about yours. I do have some questions.

First I assume that space and costs are limitless, but why put Pirates in Adventureland? It seems more a NOS attraction. The unifying theme to all of Disneyland's adventureland attractions is jungle.

I noticed that you removed Indiana Jones from Adventureland. Do you not like it? I think it much better an attraction than Aladdin's Carpets. Aladdin's Carpets seem more "carnival" in theme than the exotic jungle theme that Disneyland now has.

In Frontierland, you chose to do Goofy's Dancing Jamboree, but did not use Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. Billy Hill is a much funnier show. Goofy does not belong in Frontierland since he is a cartoon character. He should go into Fantasyland.

You don't mention if you would include the Skyway, but that was a fantastic attraction through the Matterhorn. You don't mention Casey Jr. Circus train or the Storybook Canal Boats or even Pinocchio. Do you not like them?

You mention adding back Carousel of Progress, but what about adding Mission: Space. That would fit well into Tomorrowland since it used to have Mission to Mars and before that Fight to the Moon. I noticed that you did not mention the Monorail. Do you not like it?

Would you also remove Toontown? You don't talk about it. You don't mention Roger Rabbits Spin. I think that is a great ride.

Also would you remove the dinosaurs form the Diorama?

I would say in whole that you have done a good job on listing some night combinations of rides, but I think there are more choices for you to make on your fantasy Disneyland. :wave:

Sorry ...........I forgot the Monorail

And really i dont like Pinocchio....when i rode the ride in disneyland paris i really dont liked.

I will put the Skyway

I will replace Goofy's Dancing Jamboree to Billy Hill and the Hillbillies

I really dont removed indian jones, only that the plans of my park dont have indiana jones because i never ride it before and i dont know if the ride is good.

I decide to put Pirates of the caribbean on adventureland because is going to be like DLP version

I really dont removed toontown ..............i decided to not put in the park

And I dont know if i replace the Circle Vision 360º to Flight To The Moon or Mission To Mars

Sounds like a great park! I can't wait to hear more about it. I do like the idea of POTC in adventure land. The jungle type setting goes well with pirates. I know this is your dream park in all, but would it be possible to include the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. I just think it fits in well with the surroundings, and It also adds a bit of the adventure of seeing real scenes from disney movies in the parks. It just seems like Disney is loosing its past and keeps focusing more on the children.

THANK YOU for putting in the Carousel of Progress!!! this is my all time favorite ride!!!

I sudgest you look into Dr.Seeker's "Incredibles Escape from Nomanisan" ride. I think it will be a great addition and will at least get those people who keep saying it's a copy off your back,(Gosh they are like monkeys:) ).

Keep Up the good Work! It's looking great so far!!!

I like your Ideas for fantasyland, But if you put in the Matterhorn Bobsleds, then I sudgest you make the fantasyland appearence be more like that of Disneyland paris because the themeing will mesh mutch better!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom