MY DISNEY WORLD CAR

worldfanatic

Original Poster
Previously, only serious WDW fans would recognize that I'm representing the "World" on my car.
IMG_20160819_152813889.jpg

Most people probably think this vintage Epcot logo is some goofy random design.

But yesterday I upped the stakes.....
IMG_20160819_152837439.jpg

My new plates came in.

Although the DMV lady said she liked my "wide world" plates, so maybe it still takes a serious Disney fan to fully appreciate my addiction.
In any case, I'm happy to be representing the "World" out here in the home of the "Land".

Anybody else out there add WDW or DLR things to their car/truck???

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
LOVE your plate! I think a subtle nod means more to a true fan than overdose of things....er like a overly done Hello Kitty car I happened upon recently....o_O. I usually sport a classic black Mickey icon antenna bobber, but I do switch out with an Oswald and a couple holiday Mickeys as well....I actually purchased a Wilderness lodge metal license plate only to discover I did not have a place to attach it in the front of my vehicle ;). I was tempted to put a My other car is a monorail peel on but someone else in my family wanted it for their room. As with my house, multiple subtle Mickeys that blend into the décor mostly, and like you I know when most of my friends visit they notice nothing. Its all about what makes YOU happy when it comes to bling. :D btw I would notice both your insignia and your plate right away....:) That reminds me I did see someone with a WL sticker like those European country black and white id logos.....this thread reminded me I need to get one.:p

epcotisbest

Previously, only serious WDW fans would recognize that I'm representing the "World" on my car.View attachment 156502

View attachment 156504
My new plates came in.

Although the DMV lady said she liked my "wide world" plates, so maybe it still takes a serious Disney fan to fully appreciate my addiction.
In any case, I'm happy to be representing the "World" out here in the home of the "Land".

Ok, I get the WDW part, and the ORL is obviously for Orlando. What is the last D for?

GVentola

I have a license plate customized to read "THM PRX", since I love and frequently visit the four Disney theme parks, the two Universal parks, and Sea World. I also have Annual Passholder car magnets that I got for free from Disney, Universal, and Sea World surrounding said license plate. I used to have a Mickey antenna topper, but the local car wash demands antenna toppers be removed before going into the car wash, and I couldn't reach it and my Dad had to take the antenna topper on and off, so it was more trouble than it was worth.

blueboxdoctor

ewensell3

Ok, I get the WDW part, and the ORL is obviously for Orlando. What is the last D for?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but ORL doesn't have any commercial flights. I believe it handles private and corporate flights only.

It should be WDWMCO. Or WDWSFB for us Allegiant folks.

Just messing as well. :)

PS - My avatar is of my DOOM BUGY plate on the front of my car. All the green bits have now faded to cyan. Time for a new one.

JIMINYCR

I've got the Disney family representing us ( Dad, Mom, son, dog, cat decals) on my side window, a small Sorcerers hat on my dash, Mickey ears on the antenna, silver mickey head on the back, multiple Disney CD's in the player. Unfortunately all the good Disney license plates are taken, I tried a variety of ones at the DMV and was told, nope thats taken:mad:... nope thats taken:mad:.... nope thats taken:devilish::devilish::devilish:... I've seen other vehicles on the road that have the WDW... plates and I'm jealous. :cry::cry::cry:

Magenta Panther

Previously, only serious WDW fans would recognize that I'm representing the "World" on my car.View attachment 156502

View attachment 156504
My new plates came in.

Cool!

I had a little stuffed Mickey sitting near my cupholder behind my gearshift once. Took the car in to be serviced, and Mickey got mousenapped. The shop apologized, and I didn't raise a stink about it. Just a doll/action figure. :p Maybe I'll get a new one someday...

GVentola

I've got the Disney family representing us ( Dad, Mom, son, dog, cat decals) on my side window, a small Sorcerers hat on my dash, Mickey ears on the antenna, silver mickey head on the back, multiple Disney CD's in the player. Unfortunately all the good Disney license plates are taken, I tried a variety of ones at the DMV and was told, nope thats taken:mad:... nope thats taken:mad:.... nope thats taken:devilish::devilish::devilish:... I've seen other vehicles on the road that have the WDW... plates and I'm jealous. :cry::cry::cry:

Did you try JMNYCR? I had to take the vowels out of my THM PRX.

GVentola

Cool!

I had a little stuffed Mickey sitting near my cupholder behind my gearshift once. Took the car in to be serviced, and Mickey got mousenapped. The shop apologized, and I didn't raise a stink about it. Just a doll/action figure. :p Maybe I'll get a new one someday...

Someone apparently swiped my Disney annual passholder car magnet, but I called up Disney and they sent me a new (free) one, which has been on my car undisturbed for months now.

Goofyernmost

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom