My Disney Trip Music Video 2005

The_CEO

Original Poster
I have made a music video out of "Almost " by: Bowling For Soup. The footage is of my trip from about 2 weeks ago. It is 3 minutes 41 seconds long and is pretty entertaining. I'm sharing this video with WDWMagic members first before I release it to my site. I hope you all enjoy it and please leave comments! Make sure to wait for the real ending. ;)

Thanks for watching!!

http://www.coastersimulators.com/media/WDWMarch05.WMV *RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS *

Justin :) :) :)

PixiePower

Still laughing from the ending! That is awesome. Great job! Thanks for sharing. I will have to let my daughters watch in the morning before we get in the car to drive to WDW. It will get them even more excited!

I am sending my husband a note to watch it...so you can be assured you will help to make many soldiers overseas laugh...the rest of the video will give them a little taste of "home" which they all need any way they can get.

The_CEO

Original Poster
Yeah sorry about the minor language in the first minute... But I still think it rocks any person with disney socks! :) BTW the ending was just the last 15 seconds of the incident... It went on for 2 minutes... The CM from the other tram behind us came over to make her sit down. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

PixiePower

No problem on the language...you should hear my husband when he comes home from the field! I yell at him for weeks..not that it does any good! :rolleyes:

I think we all have experianced at least one...or 100...incidents like that. Thats what makes it so funny!

rainfully

Very, very awesome. I like it a lot! :D I would say that makes me want to be there more than watching the planning dvds....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom