My Disney Experience

lisa2465

Original Poster
Hello,

I have a question reguarding my disney experience. When I log in I can see my hotel reservation and only 3 of my ADR's. When I try to link more ADR's with my confirmation number I keep getting a error message saying that reservation can not be found. The same thing happened when I try to link my park tickets. Is this common or am I doing something wrong. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row for an upcoming trip in 98 days (not that I am counting)...any help will be appreciated.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hello,

I have a question reguarding my disney experience. When I log in I can see my hotel reservation and only 3 of my ADR's. When I try to link more ADR's with my confirmation number I keep getting a error message saying that reservation can not be found. The same thing happened when I try to link my park tickets. Is this common or am I doing something wrong. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row for an upcoming trip in 98 days (not that I am counting)...any help will be appreciated.
I ran into a similar issue.

Call Disney directly, they can re-link everything for you on your profile.

KatMaria

Yes call Disney before because if your already having problems, otherwise you might have problems during your stay also, and no one wants that :)

WDW-LUVR

I had the same problem with a few ADRS. I went back through my email confirmations and found I copied the numbers wrong.

lisa2465

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I finally got around to calling disney today and worked with a really helpful human. She took down all my information and the remaining ADR's that didn't show up and within 15 mins everything was listed.:)

wogwog

No wonder MDE said TT had a 320 minute wait and half of MK was shut down...

Oh how awful the WDW will be with this MDE when systems fail like this...

This is still a test. Imagine how bad it can get when it is released on the thundering herds. Ugly.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Found out an interesting tidbit about the MDE website today. If you don't put in your flight info for the DME when you are making your reservation, you cannot do it through the website after-the-fact. You have to call in and have a CM add the info for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom