My Disney Experience website having a bad day?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Original Poster
I haven't been able to get the My Disney Experience website to pull up my plans since midnight. Anyone else experiencing this today?

If it is systemic, it must be a bad day for IT all around....I spent the morning dealing with a PROD outage at my company.

JIMINYCR

I was on a short time ago and had no problem but in the past when I've tried to do anything there it's been hit or miss. I just keep trying until I get on or I get so frustrated I give up and try the next day. I have told them in their "surveys" about my displeasure but.....

lindasworld

I was also having problems trying to cancel some ADR's. I couldn't online, so I called. The agent told me they were doing maintaince today so they (computers) have been on and off all day since he's been on duty. Tomorrow should be better he said.

Foolish Mortal

I was also having problems trying to cancel some ADR's. I couldn't online, so I called. The agent told me they were doing maintaince today so they (computers) have been on and off all day since he's been on duty. Tomorrow should be better he said.

Sounds like a typical tell people anything to get them off the phone answer. I haven't been able to see ANY of my reservations practically since they launched the new site. I honestly feel they just don't care.

lindasworld

If you don't see your ADR's on my disney experience, click on missing reservations and place your information in there. You have to log out and back in but all of my showed up after that. I just can't cancel the one's I don't need anymore online. It even let me book 2 reserverations on the same date and time. It use to not let you do this, so I think there having alot of problems. I have my ressie #'s so that's all I need.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like they got their gremlins all sorted out. It was back to normal for me by the time that I got home from work this evening.

Black Pearl

Their whole dining reservation system was down and messed up last night. Called today and it was down for them too. Some how the reservations for Be Our Guest were gone even though the day I was booking them for just went live and their system was fried. Not impressed with Disney's website stability (never have been) and this actually does nothing to appease the D Experience concerns. Been using the app more or less since it hit.

AndyS2992

How do this work for UK guests? I have the app but unlike Americans, we Brits usually book through a third party travel agent rather than with Disney itself. Will this complicate things?

Foolish Mortal

So have you tried it today ? Was it in fact any better ?

Foolish Mortal

I logged in, checked my hotel and dining reservations, did the online check-in with absolutely no problems.

Wow. Whats your secret ? I've tried IE and Mozilla and still can't see squat. I've also tried clearing my history and cookies. I can see reservations using the old version of the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom