My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

Patcheslee

MDE just updated on my Android. Checked for update after couldn't access plans, updated to this, still can't access plans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-054836_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-054836_Disney World.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 137

tomast

I think they should add a final receipt once you check out with all the charges in detail where you spend the money and how much.

kes601

Having issues today with the web version displaying names of certain things -- Journey of Imagination, Kali, Be Our Guest, Yak and Yeti, Pop Century, French Quarter, and I'm sure that's not all. Oddly the mobile app is working fine. Usually they are in sync with something not displaying properly.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
:angelic: Just today was first time I looked at MDE since upgrade on my android. Could not see wait times, would show anything else, like bathrooms, or restaurants and list them but nothing for wait times or listing of them. I uninstalled twice and still nothing. UGH!!! The download says MDE for android from googleplay, I already bought a new phone a few years ago because it would not upgrade but this phone is newer and just used a few months ago before update and it worked awesome....so why upgrade and create a android version if it won't do the job? Sigh....hope I don't have to buy an apple phone JUST so I can see wait times.....goodness, not a happy fairy at the moment.....

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
WOOHOO it would not work all day yesterday but I decided to look again after seeing your post Mr Penguin and looks like you fixed it! Ha.;) For some other reason shop Disney Parks wont work on my phone or computer....have not tried tablet. I get the general page but no pictures?!?!? Guess I have to get back to WDW so I can do it the old fashioned way....:happy:

Kingoglow

I have to browse the desktop version of MDE in incognito mode in order to see all of the Special Offers. When I am not incognito, I only see the two offers at the top of the list.

kes601

Having an issue doing online check in for a new reservation. It takes all my info, I get the confirmation email about account change update, but rather than changing to "Update Check-In" the button remains "Start Check-In". When I go into it again it shows everything I did previously but doesn't seem to be completing properly. Anybody ever seen something like this?

kes601

Desktop version of MDE not working for me or my wife. Says can't view plans at this time. The app version is working ok it seems and I get get to FP+ selections o desktop.

Anybody else having issues this a.m.?

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Android App updated overnight. Not showing plans. Have a message that they are aware of the problem (at this point, I'm not sure if that is a good thing, a bad thing, or if they just throw that message up every time they "update" their app).

Desktop also down.

aliceismad

Appears to be fixed. I was getting the error this morning but can see My Plans now. ETA: Downish again. At least the website is throwing the issues warning again.

Last edited:

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Web MDE Dining "down-ish" 5-18-2019, 0800 EST to present.

Took about 3 hours to make our NOV 2019 Ressies, by constantly re-submitting. WDW-DINE was also having these issues, indicating back end system overload.... again :(.

michael.fumc

I am sure this is written here somewhere, but My experience doesn't seem to be able to run on Chrome at 100%, I was told by disney employee to use a different browser. Explorer worked great. Again I am sure this is written here somewhere, but if you are having problems switching browsers might help.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I am sure this is written here somewhere, but My experience doesn't seem to be able to run on Chrome at 100%, I was told by disney employee to use a different browser. Explorer worked great. Again I am sure this is written here somewhere, but if you are having problems switching browsers might help.

Using icongnito mode in Chrome sometimes also helps.

The Mighty Tim

My reservation appears on the site but not on the app. Anyone else having this problem?

It's not a huge issue for me right now, since my trip isn't until September 2020, but I wanted to just check.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom