My Disney experience dining reservations

LauraRose

Original Poster
Hi guys, I have a trip booked this upcoming May, I have done all my dining reservations however my boyfriends account won't link on them at all. It says my name and guest so when I modify and add his account as the guest it saves and 5 mins later goes back to unknown guest. He is linked onthe hotel reservations just can't figure out why he won't save on dining... hope that makes sense! Thank you in advance

Just remembered to add- he is receiving emails to say he has been added to the reservation it just the app he isn't showing on

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The app is fickle. I just went in and looked at an ADR I have with two other guests. It initially showed as 1 guest, but I opened the MDE on my PC, it showed three guests [including me] and suddenly it was in the app as three guests. I keep the confirmation emails on my phone "just in case", but I've never had a problem.

LauraRose

Original Poster
The app is fickle. I just went in and looked at an ADR I have with two other guests. It initially showed as 1 guest, but I opened the MDE on my PC, it showed three guests [including me] and suddenly it was in the app as three guests. I keep the confirmation emails on my phone "just in case", but I've never had a problem.

Oh okay so should be a glitch then? I'll check on my laptop and make sure to keep emails. Thank you!

DisneyDoctor

I had this happen to me as well. I was told that as long as I was there (the one with the reservation linked) then it didn't matter who the other guest was. I was paranoid though, and made sure the problem was corrected before the trip haha.

nickys

Premium Member
Not a problem. You don't even have to name the rest of the party on a reservation.

Annoying, but not crucial ;)

Rob562

Not a problem. You don't even have to name the rest of the party on a reservation.

Annoying, but not crucial ;)

^^This. The only critical links to reservations are hotel and FP+.

Linking people to dining plans is more of a convenience for the others in your party. Helpful when you have a number of different people going to reduce the "what are we doing next? When and where is dinner tomorrow?" questions. And if the group splits up, they can open the app and find out themselves. (When it works...)

Same thing for adding fireworks, showtimes and Notes and linking them to others. Convenient, but not necessary.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom