My Disney Experience App

BettieM16

Original Poster
Hey!!! We are going to Disney World in October and I'm trying to setup our trip on the app. Is it ok to do this early? We have a travel agent who is booking our trip...I'm probably just nervous I don't wanna mess up anything !! Haha thanks!!!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can set up accounts any time. The sooner the better! Each member of your party can be added as friends/family and when you book you'll be able to coordinate everything together.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Definitely go in and set up your account. You can add your resort confirmation # and it will pull up all of the information on your package. You can then go ahead and order your magic bands. I have clients that are going in October and we are not in their 180 days prior mark for making their dining reservations also so you may want to check on that also. Are you making the dining reservations or is your TA?

Pam

BettieM16

Original Poster
Definitely go in and set up your account. You can add your resort confirmation # and it will pull up all of the information on your package. You can then go ahead and order your magic bands. I have clients that are going in October and we are not in their 180 days prior mark for making their dining reservations also so you may want to check on that also. Are you making the dining reservations or is your TA?

Pam
We are making reservations...April 27th is our day!!! :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
That's great! All you have to do it click on the make dining reservations and then select the date, time of day and how many in your party and the site will pull up everything that is available that day. I just made my own for my personal trip.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It's really easy and they will all show under your reservations. Make sure that you upload the app to your smart phone also. And fast passes are made 60 days out. (don't forget)

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It did this to me the other day because I accidentally added and extra letter in my name. (duh) and then once I corrected it, it was fine. Go ahead and verify. It will show you the new account and if you have an old account from one of the Disney sites that you may log into, that may show up also.

Pam

BettieM16

Original Poster
It did this to me the other day because I accidentally added and extra letter in my name. (duh) and then once I corrected it, it was fine. Go ahead and verify. It will show you the new account and if you have an old account from one of the Disney sites that you may log into, that may show up also.

Pam

It has both our names but I guess in the signup I used my "nickname" and the TA used used our full names (we were blessed with those long names that everyone shortens haha). So I matched mine with the nickname but then with his it only lets me "add new member" I think is what it's says.....

BettieM16

Original Poster
Ok sorry to pester everyone!! But I have now linked our reservations but it didn't link our Memoey Maker? Is there a separate conformation number for that?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
There has been issues with getting memory maker to link even though it's on the reservation. I have had to contact tech support to get it on there. The number is 407-939-7765.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom