My Disney Documentary.

Danrol388

LOL.....u guys really need to check out the last post of his

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthre...3128#post543128:lol:

This guy has a great imaginiation, u have to give him that.

He went from being a Disney Rebel who would hide in the parks till they closed and then spend the whole night there. :hammer:

to

A Special Cast Member who has all access and VIP status for a year.

I think the Disney magic has really gotten to him in a bad way and fried a few brain cells.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Pirate665
I like the fact that he never stated once that he would eventually have to eat. Disney pick that bill up to? Don't think so...
Publix.
And he's lying.
Or he can eat out of some Disney trash cans.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by ZHoyt
Try finding a copy of Vinyl Leaves by Michael Fjellman (I think that's the right spelling). You can find info on it at Amazon, and might be able to find a copy at a local college library. Possibly even a public library.
What's Vinyl Leaves about and how long is it?
And thanks for the info.

ZHoyt

Originally posted by MKBurn15
What's Vinyl Leaves about and how long is it?
And thanks for the info.

Vinyl Leaves is a very impressive and thorough study of WDW. I'm not sure of the original publication date, early 90's I believe. It is an academic study, and can be very dense, but it is by far the best book I've ever read on WDW. It talks about virtually every aspect you could think of, including communication/advertising. If you are seriously interested in studying WDW, it's a must read. It is 400 pages and if you aren't a good reader, it will take some time to get through, but it really is worth it if it interests you.

Also, I checked my copy and it is actually by STEPHEN Fjellman. Sorry about the mixup.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by ZHoyt
Vinyl Leaves is a very impressive and thorough study of WDW. I'm not sure of the original publication date, early 90's I believe. It is an academic study, and can be very dense, but it is by far the best book I've ever read on WDW. It talks about virtually every aspect you could think of, including communication/advertising. If you are seriously interested in studying WDW, it's a must read. It is 400 pages and if you aren't a good reader, it will take some time to get through, but it really is worth it if it interests you.

Also, I checked my copy and it is actually by STEPHEN Fjellman. Sorry about the mixup.
Thanks. I'll probably read it over the summer.:)

Pirate665

Why would there be gators in Florida?:)

Sorry... forgot that they aren't regular creatures when living at Disney. Scenic Background Application better? Or maybe it could be Disney security too. I really think they should run our airports. ("Sir, you would please walk over here for our friendly strip-search." White glove treatment with a smile.)

Tom

Beta Return
He just posts some lies every once in a while. Creative lies...

But a GOOD liar keeps track of all his stories, HA!

You can't sneak in the parks overnight twice, AND be a Cast Member, AND spend $10,000 and write 300 letters to get DIsney to let you have full access to the resort to make a pretend documentary! :sohappy:

MKBurn15

Originally posted by edwardtc
But a GOOD liar keeps track of all his stories, HA!

You can't sneak in the parks overnight twice, AND be a Cast Member, AND spend $10,000 and write 300 letters to get DIsney to let you have full access to the resort to make a pretend documentary! :sohappy:
True. True.
Oh Btw, I'm making an actual documentary. It was said before in this thread. Any info on some good WDW dvds/videos would be appreciated. My documentary will be 10 minutes for National History Day. If it is small enough, I can post it later. It won't be done til sometime in January-February. I don't know when it'll be due.
I'll start a thread about it when it's done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom