My Best Friend is going to get engaged!

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
So my best friend of several years and I are planning a trip to Disney soon with our children and our significant others. Her boyfriend recently approached me and asked what I thought of him proposing when we go to Disney and of course I said it was a wonderful idea (and to give my boyfriend the same idea...). We are planning a character breakfast at Crystal Palace one morning so I was thinking maybe in front of the castle that morning before our breakfast so it isn't packed with people. Or maybe on the beach at the Poly when we visit a friend that works there one day, possibly at sunset or when they're setting off fireworks at Magic Kingdom since you can see them?

What ideas do you all like the best? Any thoughts or suggested would be appreciated.

CAPTAIN HOOK

On the beach at GF - a great backdrop for photos,
On the porch of CP (as above),
In front of the Castle - is your CP breakfast before park opening - that would be great for photos if there's an empty park in the background.

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
On the beach at GF - a great backdrop for photos,
On the porch of CP (as above),
In front of the Castle - is your CP breakfast before park opening - that would be great for photos if there's an empty park in the background.

Yes! We're going to plan for an 8:30am breakfast on a day the park opens at nine!

CAPTAIN HOOK

We're going to plan for an 8:30am breakfast on a day the park opens at nine!
You'll need to have a quiet word with the staff on the gate when you arrive - if you don't mention the pre-breakfast proposal you'll only get about 10-15 minutes to walk up to CP. If you tell them what's happening they should let you through earlier and they may be able to find one of their photographers to help capture the moment.
Now, all you need is for your BF to get his act together !!!

HollyAD

Castle would be an awesome spot! I agree with tell a CM ahead of time. They might be able to make sure you get that picture!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom