My AP expires tomorrow and I am not renewing

drp4video

In the past, DD and I have gone two or three times a year, both DD and I have AP's. She starts college in two weeks, freshman, and did not want to go to WDW this summer (we ususally go in August). We are going in December, but who knows when she will want to go back again with me. So, I am going to get a 10 day pass for December with both no expiration and hopping option. That way, if we only go once this year, I have not wasted money on an AP which I would only use once in the year, and if we go twice, that still gives me 5 days in the parks each time with a 10 day pass. And if we only go once this year, then I have 5 days for next year, if she wants to go.

I have a AAA discount, so the AP discount on rooms isn't that big a deal, I stay on property so no park entrance fee, and I have the Disney Visa which now will let you get 10% off at the World of Disney in DTD.

So am I nuts or what? I have been going nuts over this decsion. I thought maybe I would keep my AP, but I don't know if I would go alone (did it once, it was ok) Does this sound like a good plan?

Gucci65

drp4video said:
Today I feel lost. Only kidding. I don't feel any different, but I will come December when we arrive in Orlando and get to WDW about 4:00 p.m. and I can't race over and drop on TT or go upside down on RNR for a few hours before bed.

So what DO you do when you have a late afternoon and early eve to kill???

I know, go shoppping! :lol:

Go to Downtown Disney, have dinner at one of their fun restaurants.....then shop!!!! Or go to a movie at the AMC theatre. Go back to the room around 10, get a good nights sleep so you can get up early and hit the parks. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom