My "Almost" Disney Trip

MissViv

Original Poster
Well, today would have been my solo air travel day to Disney. Feeling a little sad but it is for the best. Just wasn't in the cards for me this time!

The good new is - the money I would have spent on my Disney trip is being spent on a new Ragdoll kitty. We will be getting her next month - YAY! She will be 14 wks. old when we get her. We already have a Ragamuffin, Phoebe, and she really wants a little sister. LOL

I know this is a Disney thread and I did mention Disney but just wanted to share my news about the new kitty, Jewels!!!

KBLovedDisney

Well, today would have been my solo air travel day to Disney. Feeling a little sad but it is for the best. Just wasn't in the cards for me this time!

The good new is - the money I would have spent on my Disney trip is being spent on a new Ragdoll kitty. We will be getting her next month - YAY! She will be 14 wks. old when we get her. We already have a Ragamuffin, Phoebe, and she really wants a little sister. LOL

I know this is a Disney thread and I did mention Disney but just wanted to share my news about the new kitty, Jewels!!!
Good Night Cat GIF

Kitty! ♥️

StarshipDisney

We had to cancel our September 2020 vacation at Contemporary so I know exactly how you feel. I waited over a year for that trip and it was so very sad to hit that cancel button...but like you we just had to do it.

Our two cats also helped me through the sadness. They are very loving and affectionate. Enjoy.

pixie225

We were supposed to be in Disney right now. It is the 3rd time we have cancelled since our first attempt this past May. Rescheduled for May 2021, hoping to get there then if covid magically disappears or there is a vaccine - or maybe if NY gets rid of the 14 day quarentine when returning from Florida. My cat Pixie has really helped me through this, and the cancelling of our bucket trip (August) trip to Galapagos. Unconditional love works!

JIMINYCR

Sorry you are missing out on a Disney trip. We had to cancel ours too then rebooked for 2021 and upgraded to the Contemp. So we are continuing to add to our savings to further enhance the make up trip. BYW, we had a bluepoint ragdoll cat that we just lost at 19 years old. We got him at 4 months old. The oldest, longest owned pet weve ever had and the greatest loss to grieve. He decided he was mine from the start over everyone else, and was never off my lap when I was home and when he went he was on my lap.
Enjoy your new addition to your household. Hope you have as many years as I had.

JohnD

"I went to Disney, rode a few rides, and all I got was a lousy plush doll" or "I just bought a 14 week old kitty that I'll probably have for 14 years or more." Sounds like you made an excellent trade.

MissViv

Original Poster
Sorry you are missing out on a Disney trip. We had to cancel ours too then rebooked for 2021 and upgraded to the Contemp. So we are continuing to add to our savings to further enhance the make up trip. BYW, we had a bluepoint ragdoll cat that we just lost at 19 years old. We got him at 4 months old. The oldest, longest owned pet weve ever had and the greatest loss to grieve. He decided he was mine from the start over everyone else, and was never off my lap when I was home and when he went he was on my lap.
Enjoy your new addition to your household. Hope you have as many years as I had.

So sorry for your loss. We just lost our rescue kitty in August and we grieved so much. Finally decided to add an addition to our family.

macefamily

I wish you luck and health for your new kitten. We've experienced losing pets, and they are truly a part of your family. Also, don't
beat yourself up over not making the trip. You'll be back before you know it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom