My 3 days at WDW

PrincessJasmyn

Hey guys!
I've just done up my 3 day spread sheet. (Thanks to @joejccva71 for the idea!)
We don't have much time so need to make the most of, and plan every minute.

Its just the 2 of us, I'm 25, boyfriend is 31. We have only been to WDW once before (May 2017) for 3 days, and we didn't really know how best to spend our time. We didn't know about making fast pass reservations or booking restaurants in advance. So this time I am trying to get on top of it.

We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort - arriving Monday 14th around midnight, flying from Australia. So yes, we are going to be VERY TIRED Tuesday. But still want to make the most of it.

Please let me know what Fastpasses I should aim to get too :)

Cant wait to be back in DISNEY!

Attachments

• WDW plan.PNG
    WDW plan.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 28

joejccva71

Nice you guys are going to be there when we're there. I like your Wednesday where you're doing some Flight of Passage Animal Kingdom action in the morning, then Typhoon Lagoon (hottest part of day), then over to MK for dinner at CRT and EMH. I like it! Gonna be a long day for you guys but relaxing in the cool pool at Typhoon should be amazing.

For Fastpasses:

5/15 AK/EP - Since you're sleeping in and not doing rope drop, get one for Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest and Kilamanjaroo Safari (since you will be at AK longer on this day. Then at Epcot that night, see if you can get Test Track FP, and then do the standby for Frozen and Soarin. Frozen might be easier to get into immediately after Illuminations.

5/16 AK/MK - If you're doing rope drop for AK, then go straight to Flight of Passage without the FP, schedule FP for Navi River, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur. You don't have as much time this morning so that's why I put the Safari on the first day. Then in MK, SDMT and Space Mountain FP's will most likely be gone, but you may get one for Big Thunder and Pirates. I guess it just depends.

5/17 DHS - The usual Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and Star Tours.

I have a question. Why are you going to DHS on 5/17, then MK, then back to DHS again? What's going on at Magic Kingdom that you're going back for late afternoon?

Upvote 0

PrincessJasmyn

Original Poster
The whole trip seems like a lot of rushing around, but I cant wait!!
Are you going with a big group @joejccva71 ?

We were thinking go back to MK to spend a couple of hours there, see the parade etc! Its my favourite park to just walk around and take in the sites, so even if we dont get a lot of time to do rides, its still a nice place to spend the afternoon!! :D

Upvote 0

PrincessJasmyn

Original Poster
Nice you guys are going to be there when we're there. I like your Wednesday where you're doing some Flight of Passage Animal Kingdom action in the morning, then Typhoon Lagoon (hottest part of day), then over to MK for dinner at CRT and EMH. I like it! Gonna be a long day for you guys but relaxing in the cool pool at Typhoon should be amazing.

For Fastpasses:

5/15 AK/EP - Since you're sleeping in and not doing rope drop, get one for Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest and Kilamanjaroo Safari (since you will be at AK longer on this day. Then at Epcot that night, see if you can get Test Track FP, and then do the standby for Frozen and Soarin. Frozen might be easier to get into immediately after Illuminations.

5/16 AK/MK - If you're doing rope drop for AK, then go straight to Flight of Passage without the FP, schedule FP for Navi River, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur. You don't have as much time this morning so that's why I put the Safari on the first day. Then in MK, SDMT and Space Mountain FP's will most likely be gone, but you may get one for Big Thunder and Pirates. I guess it just depends.

5/17 DHS - The usual Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and Star Tours.

I have a question. Why are you going to DHS on 5/17, then MK, then back to DHS again? What's going on at Magic Kingdom that you're going back for late afternoon?

I love that we are at Epcot and MK at the same time. Maybe we stake out a plate to all watch the fireworks together!! Very cool!!

Upvote 0

joejccva71

The whole trip seems like a lot of rushing around, but I cant wait!!
Are you going with a big group @joejccva71 ?

Nope, just me and a close friend of mine. The big challenge will be to see if she'll go on Rockin Rollercoaster with me at DHS. She's not fond of things going upside down or spinning. I explained that it will be so dark she won't even know what's happening, but she's watched youtube videos of the ride already LOL so she knows how it is. I think I can persuade her though.

I love that we are at Epcot and MK at the same time. Maybe we stake out a plate to all watch the fireworks together!! Very cool!!

Definitely. So I'm thinking Epcot Illuminations. You guys have dinner at San Angel at 6:45, and we're having dinner in Japan at Teppan Edo at 6:40, so we could all meet up after dinner and find a spot. I think it will be a good idea with EMH that night to find a spot for the fireworks sorta near Future World then can just jump in line for the rides after.

Upvote 0

PrincessJasmyn

Original Poster
Nope, just me and a close friend of mine. The big challenge will be to see if she'll go on Rockin Rollercoaster with me at DHS. She's not fond of things going upside down or spinning. I explained that it will be so dark she won't even know what's happening, but she's watched youtube videos of the ride already LOL so she knows how it is. I think I can persuade her though.

I dont think I would go on it! Pitty we arent at DHS at the same time. My boyfriend is going to be trying to drag me on it kicking and screaming :p

Definitely. So I'm thinking Epcot Illuminations. You guys have dinner at San Angel at 6:45, and we're having dinner in Japan at Teppan Edo at 6:40, so we could all meet up after dinner and find a spot. I think it will be a good idea with EMH that night to find a spot for the fireworks sorta near Future World then can just jump in line for the rides after.

That sounds like an awesome plan!!
We love making new friends while away - especially being from Australia, we get a little lost and its nice to chat to some locals. it would be cool to have people to run a muck with :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom