Pre-Trip My 1st Disney Christmas!! :)

Hi Friends!!

I am SO excited to be writing this PTR! I have dreamed of doing Christmas at Disney for years, and it's FINALLY happening!!! In my head it goes something like waking up at Disney on Christmas morning and opening presents in our room by the glow of our little tree. Then we head to the MK and it's empty and we frolic around the park for hours, smiling and singing carols with the CM's while sipping hot chocolate. For dinner we head over to LTT and have the perfect colonial Christmas dinner while eating by the fire.

Then I snap out of it! Especially after reading some of the comments on this site lol! I think I am prepared and know what to expect, this will be my 20th trip, but first one the week of Christmas! As of today we are 59 days out! Let's get started with some of the details!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Ours is at 5 pm, and takes around half an hour. Then (thanks to @Tuvalu for guiding me here) we're going to take a shuttle up to WL and check out the decorations, eat dinner (probably grab burgers from Geyser Point) and maybe have some cocoa before huffing it back to the hotel to try to catch a semi normal bedtime for the toddler.

Cool...there's a chance we may bump into one another then in the lobby!

21stamps

My current situation...buttttt....SINGLE DIGITS GUYSSS!!!
View attachment 250510
I got more heat than you..by 4 degrees.:(
I hate it!!!
Ours is at 5 pm, and takes around half an hour. Then (thanks to @Tuvalu for guiding me here) we're going to take a shuttle up to WL and check out the decorations, eat dinner (probably grab burgers from Geyser Point) and maybe have some cocoa before huffing it back to the hotel to try to catch a semi normal bedtime for the toddler.

That sounds so nice!!! She’ll love the decorations.. especially the tree!!

21stamps

No plans...but that's arrival day and we will be getting up around 4 that morning, so we may just eat, hang in the lobby then turn in. We'll see tho...I might be on that Disney adrenaline lol

You don’t drink coffee, right? I think I remember you saying that. Find some form of caffeine or sugar and stay up! At least for the Electrical Water Pageant.. Wilderness Lodge on Christmas Eve.. ahh..I’m so jealous of you and @DisneyBound2017 !!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
You don’t drink coffee, right? I think I remember you saying that. Find some form of caffeine or sugar and stay up! At least for the Electrical Water Pageant.. Wilderness Lodge on Christmas Eve.. ahh..I’m so jealous of you and @DisneyBound2017 !!

Right lol...but I could suck down something iced I'm sure lol. I am superrrrrr excited to see WL at Christmas!!!!! Like...ecstatic lol!!!

21stamps

And to day I had to wear a skirt to work! **GASP** No leggings today lol...we're having our Christmas Tour with all the higher ups ....

I have on under armour leggings and shirt underneath dress pants and a sweater. Lol
I can’t do skirts in the winter. My legs are cold for you!

Right lol...but I could suck down something iced I'm sure lol. I am superrrrrr excited to see WL at Christmas!!!!! Like...ecstatic lol!!!

They have a good iced coffee selection there.
Don’t forget the PhotoPass person by the tree!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
I have on under armour leggings and shirt underneath dress pants and a sweater. Lol
I can’t do skirts in the winter. My legs are cold for you!

They have a good iced coffee selection there.
Don’t forget the PhotoPass person by the tree!

LOL damn girl! I'm a little meatier than you sooo.....jk...im freezing lol....

I will def keep the photo op in mind!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Here they areeeeee!! I can't wait to wear these down there!! This is from Party in the USA in case you don't recognize it, Brook was a HUGEEEEEE Hannah Montana fan in the early 2000's lol...who am I kidding, I cried at the last episode! The ear headbands I got at Family Dollar yesterday!
hoodie.JPG

MegRuss626

Here they areeeeee!! I can't wait to wear these down there!! This is from Party in the USA in case you don't recognize it, Brook was a HUGEEEEEE Hannah Montana fan in the early 2000's lol...who am I kidding, I cried at the last episode! The ear headbands I got at Family Dollar yesterday!
View attachment 250844

Love those! And at 31, I’m not afraid to admit I also cried during the final episode. And got really excited when they replayed some episodes recently on the Disney channel.

Courtney6682

Original Poster
HOLY CRAP GUYS...3 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!

I cannot believe my trip is this close! I hadn't allowed myself to reallllyyyy think about it and now, here it is!!! I have lots to do of course, but today is my last day of work until Jan 2nd, so tomorrow will be run around day! Thankfully, Brooklyn is also off so we are getting up early and hitting the mall to grab what we need. I have to get one or two more presents for my mom, something for my gram, dad and Kevin's parents. We also have to fit getting our nails done in there somehow too lol. I'll start to pack tomorrow night as well and then finish up on Saturday night after our Christmas dinner at my mom's. It's going to be hectic, but a good kind of excited chaos!! I'm sooooo exciteddddd!

Seanual757

New weather update we will have a little chill in the air high 69 low 54 for Christmas day. Finally a cooler Christmas I am tired of waking up and wearing shorts on Christmas morning :)

Enjoy your trip and Christmas, we are hitting DHS tomorrow night, and the MK Saturday morning for a few hours.

Courtney6682

Original Poster
New weather update we will have a little chill in the air high 69 low 54 for Christmas day. Finally a cooler Christmas I am tired of waking up and wearing shorts on Christmas morning :)

Enjoy your trip and Christmas, we are hitting DHS tomorrow night, and the MK Saturday morning for a few hours.

Thank you!!! That's too funny lol..it dropped into the 20's here last night...so we were looking forward to a Christmas in the 70's lol. 69 is nice tho! We can work with that.

Hope you guys have fun!!!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

This is my favorite thing!! I saw that and was like YAY!!!!!! Christmas is the one day we don't have any pool time available, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too terribly hot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom