MVMCP tickets on Magicbands

lilclerk

Original Poster
My friend and I planned a quick last minute visit. We're doing MVMCP tomorrow night, then we have a 1 day ticket for Wednesday. Can we use our MBs to get into the party tomorrow at 4pm without affecting the 1 day ticket (yes, the tickets are all on our MDE accounts)? Or will I need to stop at guest services to make sure they'll prioritize the ticket days or whatever? I forgot to print the etickets out and don't have access to a printer now :rolleyes:

Just looking for reassurance!

Rob562

As long as you're entering after 4pm through the gates specifically marked for entrance to the Party, you'll be fine.
(Typically from 4pm-7pm they have one side of the entrance gates set up for Party ticket admission and the other for all other types of admission tickets, since the park is still open for its normal operating hours until 7pm)

-Rob

lilclerk

Original Poster
As long as you're entering after 4pm through the gates specifically marked for entrance to the Party, you'll be fine.
(Typically from 4pm-7pm they have one side of the entrance gates set up for Party ticket admission and the other for all other types of admission tickets, since the park is still open for its normal operating hours until 7pm)

-Rob
I was hoping you'd chime in, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom