MVMCP: The Olaf Fan says thank you to parade, Jingle Cruise, etc.

Sketch105

Original Poster
I had the pleasure of visiting my first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Friday, and it was truly a magical experience!

First off, I want to thank the red haired cast member at the front of Mermaid who we passed by around 6:40 who gave us fastpasses for Seven Dwarfs because she loved our costumes!

Second, a big thanks to "Holly" our skipper at Jingle Cruise with the Cheetah santa hat around 9ish? We loved your spiel, the missile toe joke ("came down with a bad case of missile toe..it'll blow the front of your shoes right off!") , the Frozen knock ("Ladies and gentlemen, the only thing at Disney World that' s NOT frozen!") and the ton of one liners you delivered with zest. Especially the "we're turning down the :: pulls away mic:: I WANT TO SEE SANTA!!!! :: puts mic back:: river".

You told us "I'd like to thank the people in the back for laughing!" I came up to you after and yelled "You're awesome!" Her: "No YOU'RE AWESOME!".

Third- Horace Horsecollar at Diamond Horseshoe. I've been wanting to get a photo with you for forever, but as soon as I walked into the room your guide brought you over to me, and we danced it out. Great times! Thanks for making it happen!
B4tWdKFCUAEzixV.jpg

Fourth- THE ENTIRE CAST OF Once Upon A ChristmasTime. WOW. You guys made my night. I knew you'd dig my outfit, but I got more hugs, high fives, waves and general love from everyone than I ever have. You all truly capped off my night the most.

Finally- Tinkerbell and her guide "Steve"- Steve laughed so hard and could barely deliver his spiel about books when I appeared, and Tink- thanks for appreciating my costume as a fellow "Tinkerer".
1779725_10152841617971421_1029864925107491029_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom