MVMCP Plan

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Parties, even sold out parties, we always just wing it. Best advice is to watch the second parade it's much less crowded so no need to stake out a spot early. We still always get to do everything we want winging it at a sold out party. Enjoy!!! ;)

Upvote 0

disneylover97

depends on what you want to do! when i bought tickets to the Christmas party, my mentality was to meet as many characters as possible so I revolved all my plans around meet and greets. I agree with sxeensweet about attending the second parade showing! Also try to get to the hub a little before wishes to insure you get a good spot. There is so much to do at the parties it can be overwhelming! coming up with a tentative plan will be helpful, but from personal experience i went off track of my plan and ended up having a better experience!! :)

Upvote 0

Herdman

We attended on 11/18. We had a bit of a plan laid out to see the shows, parade, castle lighting and holiday wishes. Totally agree on the second parade (and it was awesome I might add!). We rode Space Mountain with a FP before the party officially started, but nothing during. We did not do meet and greets and had no trouble seeing all the entertainment offered during the party. If you schedule out the times of the shows you want to see then you should be fine. We loved it!

Upvote 0

A W Reezy

Honestly we just hung out around the castle area. We spent five days at WDW, so I got to do and ride pretty much everything I wanted too before the Christmas Party. They typically have a show or parade that are pretty close together so there is not much down time, so if you can hold on to a good spot I'd recommend doing so. Of course if there is anything you want to do (ride something you haven't done yet), then you'd want to do so during the party. Lines were not terrible (our MVMCP wasn't sold out), so you might take advantage of that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom