MVMCP Dec. 21st close to selling out?

culturenthrills

Original Poster
Has anyone in the know heard if the last night of the MVMCP is close to selling out? I don't remember if the final party sold out last year. I am getting the tickets soon just hope it doesn't sell out. This was def. not my preferred date(esp. since there is no advance discount) but it was the only one that worked with my girlfriend and her kids.

TomorrowlandTyler

As of 11:30pm on 12/12...

Straight from Disney:

"Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park on Tuesday, December 18, and Friday, December 21, 2007, has sold out. Please consider other available party dates as an alternative."

Only available remaining dates: Dec. 13th, 14th, 16th, 20th.

IF YOU PLAN ON GOING ANY OF THESE NIGHTS GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP...Because they are likely to also sell out, don't plan on getting you tickets last minute. I planed on getting tickets this afternoon for the 18th and they had already sold out for that day earlier this morning.

disney4life2008

Straight from Disney:

"Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park on Tuesday, December 18, and Friday, December 21, 2007, has sold out. Please consider other available party dates as an alternative."

Only available remaining dates: Dec. 13th, 14th, 16th, 20th.

IF YOU PLAN ON GOING ANY OF THESE NIGHTS GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP...Because they are likely to also sell out, don't plan on getting you tickets last minute. I planed on getting tickets this afternoon for the 18th and they had already sold out for that day earlier this morning.

We are going on the 16th!!!:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom