Mvmcp 12/12-12/13

This is my first trip report so im sorry if its bad.
This trip was short and sweet. This was our 6th time goign to MVMCP so we new what to expect.

Day one
It all started picking me up from school at about 11:50 . We had a few stops on the way so we arived at our hotel (buena vista suites) at abotu 3:30. We had a littl dinner at the ponderosa and then headed for the park. We got inside the magic kingdom at like 5:15. It was a normal to MK nothing to special. I conquered the WDW mountains, got to see Philarmagic for the first time(it was awesome), and was the first time in about 7 years riding carousel of progress(was really suprised it was open).We left the park at about 12:30 and went back to the hotel to have a good nights sleep

Day two.
We started out with a complimentary buffet breakfast at the hotel. We went to Downtown Disney and arrived there abotu
10:30. We shopped around there until 2:45. Thats when me and my sister met up with my parents to have lunch at Planet Hollywood. We enjoyed out lunch and then went to orlando premeir outlet mall. We stayed there until about 6 o clock and then headed home

It wasnt that long but we all had a great time. Cant wait until we return again

Mickeyman819

Original Poster
oh i also forgot one thing. I got to see wishes. When it first started i wasnt to impressed but as it went on it was awesome. I cant wait to go back and see it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom