Must Magic Bands be ordered all at once?

007mickey

I've heard the problems with the availability of the custom bands and had a question. Is it possible to order bands for each person separately at different times (as the band of your choice becomes available) or is it required to order everyone's band in your reservation party at one time? Sounds like the possibility of everyone getting their custom choice at one order time is highly unlikely. Thanks for the help.

EmmieSue

I am wondering this too. I picked mine and my daughters and we are waiting for my sister and niece to pick. The ones I picked out though have still been attached to our name each time I have gone to the order page though so hoping they stay.

Upvote 0

KRW101

I have been trying since June for a Jan 2020 trip. There are 5 of us and I could not say how manny times I tried to check and get them them all at once. We just this week gave up and went with the “free” ones. They apparently don’t want more of my money.😐

Upvote 0

bUU

This is another one of those bits of pixie dust Disney has tried to offer for which the magical nature of such gets lost in the cynicism and negativity that has become so common in our society. It's a "no good deed goes unpunished" situation for Disney; they'd be better off never having offered it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom