Must Do Disney...

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I think we should talk about a long neglicated show in the resorts...Must Do Disney! I always like watching this show not because it’s partially good or anything but because it has become a tradition among my family. I do have to ask though why does Disney REFUSE to update this? I’d imagine they would of done it for Galaxy’s Edge. Is their any shot they update this?

Mainahman

I think we should talk about a long neglicated show in the resorts...Must Do Disney! I always like watching this show not because it’s partially good or anything but because it has become a tradition among my family. I do have to ask though why does Disney REFUSE to update this? I’d imagine they would of done it for Galaxy’s Edge. Is their any shot they update this?
Same reason, when you call to make a payment, it still says use dates in 2018....

JTT

I love Must Do Disney! But, yes I was disappointed when it wasn't updated with Galaxy's Edge. Maybe Stacey has been busy or holding out for more money. :greedy:

Cmdr_Crimson

I love Must Do Disney! But, yes I was disappointed when it wasn't updated with Galaxy's Edge. Maybe Stacey has been busy or holding out for more money. :greedy:

Nope she's doing other things including her other web show VO Buzz Weekly....It is a bit odd to have no other updates...Nothing even pertaining to Pandora, TSL, Epcot's Reimagining, Skyliner etc....This is the most recent version and they just slap ads for Pandora & TSL instead of her explaining it..

AndyS2992

I think it’s time for a complete overhaul and update. Get a new presenter or use Stacey again but do not use any of her old footage, she looks young in one shot and then quite a bit older in the next then back to young and it’s a bit jarring and cheap. Still, the current show is a lot better than the cringe fest that is the Disneyland Paris equivalent..

Like.. what’s wrong with her voice? Lol

Jon81uk

I guess Galaxy's Edge will be added once Rise of the Resistance opens. Although they may wait a while to see what the crowds are like.

Maelstrom Troll

I’m a big fan of Stacey and her Must Do’s even to the point of recording the entire spiel a while back. I like seeing the same show year after year but I do think Dis should invest the money into a more up to date show. As others have mentioned the back and forth between then and now is definitely noticeable.

Cmdr_Crimson

It's time for a brand new, up to date Must Do Disney.
In other words...It's time to Do... A new Must do!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom