Must do Disney has been removed

KBLovedDisney

giphy.gif

Smiley/OCD

My DD just informed me that according to another site, the Must Do video in the resort rooms has been pulled...I know it was in need of updates, and I realize that since some of the attractions may be closed due to the pandemic, but PLEASE, DON'T LOSE STACEY!!! Anyone down there confirm this?

Surferboy567

My DD just informed me that according to another site, the Must Do video in the resort rooms has been pulled...I know it was in need of updates, and I realize that since some of the attractions may be closed due to the pandemic, but PLEASE, DON'T LOSE STACEY!!! Anyone down there confirm this?

I’m not down there but people have said it’s still there in some capacity. Not sure what yet.

Skibum1970

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not Stacey. I’m going to miss that.

Seriously, though I really hope they update it and bring it back. It desperately needs it, but I always had fond memories of watching Must Do Disney.

It was always the first thing we did when going into our hotel room.

Does that mean that "Must Do Disney" became a "Must Do"? They need to add themselves to the list. I will admit that "Must Do" was one we watched and I would put it on the resort channel just for the background music.

Surferboy567

Does that mean that "Must Do Disney" became a "Must Do"? They need to add themselves to the list. I will admit that "Must Do" was one we watched and I would put it on the resort channel just for the background music.

I guess it did...never thought about it like that.

cinderellafan6

The same article now has this:

UPDATE: Despite seemingly having been removed, “Must Do Disney” has been quietly moved to channel 73 under “Must Do Disney Sp”, which previously showed the Spanish dubbed version of the show. Guests looking for this beloved show can turn to channel 73 to see Stacey, but keep in mind that many of the offerings showed are temporarily unavailable due to current health and safety guidelines.

Smiley/OCD

This thing needs an update that much is obvious...however I rather them not pull it when they haven’t updated it.
I absolutely don't have a problem with a complete overhaul/replacement, but just KEEP STACEY!! I wonder if she realizes just how much of a star she's become just from doing these Disney resort exclusives...my DD's always want to do character M & Gs (even though they're now 20 somethings, but how about a Stacey M & G?

Smiley/OCD

Time to start a petition!
She would probably never do it...thinking we're just a bunch of obsessed "dirty old men" lol...to me, she just has the perfect "on air persona"...when I worked in radio, if she sent in an air check, I would have hired her on the spot (without even knowing what she looked like)...she just has the perfect, warm radio voice and great on air persona. There's an old radio joke that a person has a perfect face for radio...she breaks that stereotype...lol and NO, I'm not being sexist...if I am, I apologize...I mean it only as a compliment.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
She would probably never do it...thinking we're just a bunch of obsessed "dirty old men" lol...to me, she just has the perfect "on air persona"...when I worked in radio, if she sent in an air check, I would have hired her on the spot (without even knowing what she looked like)...she just has the perfect, warm radio voice and great on air persona. There's an old radio joke that a person has a perfect face for radio...she breaks that stereotype...lol and NO, I'm not being sexist...if I am, I apologize...I mean it only as a compliment.
You do know she has her own Youtube channel VO Buzz Weekly right? Where she interviews tons of voice actors and how to get into said career.

Also, on her Twitter she posted this in May of This year...

Smiley/OCD

You do know she has her own Youtube channel VO Buzz Weekly right? Where she interviews tons of voice actors and how to get into said career.

Also, on her Twitter she posted this in May of This year...

Nope, I didn't know that!! Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks she has an AWESOME VO voice! At least I know my ear still works! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom