Musicals (Broadway, Off-Broadway, and Others)

MrMcDuck

Ummmm, no. Just no. I’m out.

WEST SIDE STORY Revival Will Not Include 'I Feel Pretty' and the 'Somewhere' Ballet

Well, I'll be skipping that.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Local production of Addams Family had a terrific 4 day run, might have broken some ticket sales for the Playshop.

While I miss a lot of the cast, there was some interpersonal drama happening towards the end, so I’m glad I’m not dealing with that anymore. Auditioned for another troupe’s musical today (Drowsy Chaperone), but if I don’t get in, I’m fine with that. I need a break 😭😴

I’m still thinking of going to NYC in February, trying to decide if I want to see 2 shows (one big, one small), or 3 small shows.

BuddyThomas

Local production of Addams Family had a terrific 4 day run, might have broken some ticket sales for the Playshop.

While I miss a lot of the cast, there was some interpersonal drama happening towards the end, so I’m glad I’m not dealing with that anymore. Auditioned for another troupe’s musical today (Drowsy Chaperone), but if I don’t get in, I’m fine with that. I need a break 😭😴

I’m still thinking of going to NYC in February, trying to decide if I want to see 2 shows (one big, one small), or 3 small shows.
I have discount codes to a lot of stuff (not everything), so don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything. 👍👍

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Half time
MVIMG_20191122_204750.jpg

BuddyThomas

John Simon, one of the nastiest critics to ever live, passed away today at the ripe old age of 94. To steal a line from Steel Magnolias, I always thought he was too mean to die. Let’s take a trip down memory lane and revisit his lovely review of Disney’s AIDA:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
John Simon, one of the nastiest critics to ever live, passed away today at the ripe old age of 94. To steal a line from Steel Magnolias, I always thought he was too mean to die. Let’s take a trip down memory lane and revisit his lovely review of Disney’s AIDA:

I saw Aida when it was on Broadway.

He wasn't wrong.

artvandelay

that was harsh, but a great read. Natasha Katz got a good review.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Next musical audition- Rock of Ages. Not sure when it is (the troupe just announced the show yesterday... but not the dates of the show or audition), but I am PUMPED.

So, NYC trip dates are still an unknown as I don’t want to accidentally book a flight during tech week if I get into the show (which I really, really want to be in).

For those of you in New York, is Beetlejuice really that good? I feel like it’s getting a lot of hype right now.

BuddyThomas

Next musical audition- Rock of Ages. Not sure when it is (the troupe just announced the show yesterday... but not the dates of the show or audition), but I am PUMPED.

So, NYC trip dates are still an unknown as I don’t want to accidentally book a flight during tech week if I get into the show (which I really, really want to be in).

For those of you in New York, is Beetlejuice really that good? I feel like it’s getting a lot of hype right now.
Good luck on ROCK OF AGES.

Beetlejuice is a lot of fun, and it has a discount code!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom