Music played on buses from park to resort

wsmith1978

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can find the music they play on the bus back to your resort? Specifically, I'm looking for the music they play on the way back to the Wilderness Lodge. The best way I can describe it is sort of indian/tribal music with flutes. I desperately need to hear this! LOL

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Don't know for sure about the resort bus music, but I know d-cot has the Magical Express music, along with most other music on property. Look under the Wilderness Lodge menu and you'll find the area music for the resort - it could be one of those...

Matt_Black

I've heard all kinds of different music on the bus. On the way back from DHS, I could swear they were playing the Star Trek: TNG theme. I've also heard the Halloween theme, which makes more sense because it was October.

AndyS2992

I've heard all kinds of different music on the bus. On the way back from DHS, I could swear they were playing the Star Trek: TNG theme. I've also heard the Halloween theme, which makes more sense because it was October.
Disney made Halloween 6, 7, 8 and the remakes of 1 and 2 through their former Dimension Films/Miramax divisions. :)

Last edited:

disney4life2008

LOL they plan the Halloween theme year round. The first time I heard it on the bus I was freaked out -I was the only one on the bus and it was 10pm at night. But then I posted the question on here and discovered that Disney (Buena Vista) owns the rights to Halloween (the movie).

Cmdr_Crimson

Disney made Halloween 6, 7, 8 and the remakes of 1 and 2 through their former Dimension Films/Miramax divisions. :)

Oooh the possibilities they could have had with Clerks...A Jay & Silent Bob M&G in front of a Faux Quick stop and quick service Mooby's Heck Yeah....
jay_and_silent_bob_dance.gif

Until Miramax fell and everything went to Weinstein...

NiarrNDisney

I wonder if you could call or get in touch with WDW Transportation to get your answer! Though the Mouse isn't keen on giving away all its secrets I can't imagine this request would be something they would be unwilling to answer considering they have and do release albums including music from Attractions, Parades, park loops etc etc.

ZodIsGr8

You can download the following apps:

Mouse World Radio
RC Radio
Live 365

I can't guarantee when they will play your songs but at some point they will come across the loop!

Enjoy and hope this gives you your fix!

Matt_Black

What's the deal with Harry Potter music on the way to HS? Did Disney just have the music before universal built wwhp?

Why does ABC Family show the Harry Potter movies? It is a popular franchise, and DHS is about movies. And, with the music, it's not necessarily going to make people say, "Hey let's go to Uni" as some might not necessarily recognize it right away (I know I wouldn't).

HatboxGhost

I thought I was hearing things when we went in October a couple of years ago but they actually played the main theme from Creepshow when we were heading back to All Star Movies. :jawdrop: Its the little things. :)

wsmith1978

Original Poster
Don't know for sure about the resort bus music, but I know d-cot has the Magical Express music, along with most other music on property. Look under the Wilderness Lodge menu and you'll find the area music for the resort - it could be one of those...

Oh my God, I found it. Thank you so much!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom