• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Music in EPCOT

Minnie1976

Original Poster
I just returned from Disney. My husband and I noticed the good music we would hear playing in EPCOT wasn’t being played anymore. What happened? Anyone knows?

Cmdr_Crimson

Advertisement
Epcot has had tons of "Good Music" Where you heard exactly is the key to your answer...

Bairstow

The Flower and Garden festival has a temporary music loop that runs in the center of future world. Perhaps this year Food and Wine has one too?

Cmdr_Crimson

The Flower and Garden festival has a temporary music loop that runs in the center of future world. Perhaps this year Food and Wine has one too?
I do recall in 2008's F&W Cities In Wonderland they removed the Main Entrance loop with the Alice In Wonderland Animated version's musical score. So, it's possible it could be that of a Temporary loop exclusively made for the event..

lilclerk

We just returned last Thursday and I don't recall hearing anything different in Epcot, and I'm usually pretty keyed into the background music (I hate visiting in November/December because they play so much Christmas music instead of the regular BGM.) Do you remember what area of the park he was talking about?

Top Bottom