Murphy Bed Status Watch

rle4lunch

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has heard any updates on this? We're starting our stay at SS with a split stay at Poly and need to know if we should bring our son's portable air bed. Thx.

DisDadWoz

I know at RR they reported beds were all usable. I would assume SSR was okay now.
I didn't see that. Not doubting you, but any details of what was communicated in that regard about RR so I can read about it? We're staying pretty soon so was very curious about it.

correcaminos

I didn't see that. Not doubting you, but any details of what was communicated in that regard about RR so I can read about it? We're staying pretty soon so was very curious about it.
I didn't see it posted here that I recall. I saw it both on Facebook and Mouseowners. On MO, one went as far as to double check with MS before they went. Trip report stated how great the new beds were to sleep on. They stated they had to use all of the beds. That was a Jan 2nd arrival.

Another poster stated that during their December trip, they were able to use the beds one night.

Another NYE report that there were no bed restrictions.

I cannot recall if I can link to there or not, but it was a mix of a few threads for the first poster, but one thread had the last two in a subject specifically about the bed issues.

DisDadWoz

I didn't see it posted here that I recall. I saw it both on Facebook and Mouseowners. On MO, one went as far as to double check with MS before they went. Trip report stated how great the new beds were to sleep on. They stated they had to use all of the beds. That was a Jan 2nd arrival.

Another poster stated that during their December trip, they were able to use the beds one night.

Another NYE report that there were no bed restrictions.

I cannot recall if I can link to there or not, but it was a mix of a few threads for the first poster, but one thread had the last two in a subject specifically about the bed issues.
Thank you! Seems odd there hasn't been much said about being able to use them after the endless conversation about not being able to. ;)

correcaminos

Thank you! Seems odd there hasn't been much said about being able to use them after the endless conversation about not being able to. ;)

Like I said it was on Mouseowners. I think here we don't have quite as many regular posters as we do there. So over there we naturally would have more people staying and reporting. I know we felt a closure on the issue there after listening to what others had to say.

I'm glad because if this is true about the 1 bedroom beds being awesome like that, we'll be willing to do 1 bedrooms more often if just the 3 of us. As it is now, we only do 1 bedrooms for a couple nights max.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom