Murphy Bed at CBR?

rosebudd

Original Poster
We are a family of four staying in a standard room at CBR. We want to have a room with a murphy bed so that my teenagers can sleep separately. Is there any way to ensure that we get one of these rooms? If not, what's the best way to request one?

daisyduckie

I'm pretty sure all of the non-pirate rooms have the murphy beds. Be aware however that they are just a bit larger than crib sized, at 30 inches wide and 64 inches long, and most sites say they are best for children 10 years old and younger. So hopefully your teens are not too big for it.

nickys

Premium Member
I would think your best bet would be to simply specifically request a room with a Murphy bed. Make that your top priority (so DON'T add anything for online check-in, phone in your request). If you have a boy and a girl on your reservation you might have a slightly better chance. But unless it's a booking category you won't be guaranteed one. Good luck :)

Dave B

I am 6'1 male, I am able to sleep on the murphy bed with no issues, just fyi and its comfortable, just watch your head when you get up

carriebeth

not all the rooms at CBR have the murphy. We stayed last year and had 2 rooms. One had the murphy one did not I was told by a cast member at check in that if you have less than 5 people in a room most likely they would put you in a non murphy room or at least that is their preferred way to do it. I am sure there are exceptions to this depending on how busy it is, when you are checking in, what is available etc. If you specifically wanted a room with one you would have to let them know.

One of our rooms actually had 5 people but one was classified as an infant (under 3) and we still got a non murphy room even though there was technically 5 people in the room including the infant. They said they generally reserve murphy bed rooms for parties that had five in them and that they don't included infants in their count

daisyduckie

I am 6'1 male, I am able to sleep on the murphy bed with no issues, just fyi and its comfortable, just watch your head when you get up

You were comfortable when you were 9 inches taller than the sleep surface? I'm only 5'8 and I think I would be miserable with my feet hanging off of the end. Not to mention, I would probably roll off, as I am not a still sleeper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom