MuppetVision 3D smoke effect - July 2022

Kirby86

So Disney ran to Party city and got liquid smoke? Good for them. Although speaking seriously the fact that they actually did this for a 4d theater attraction that let's be honest most people walk by to go to Star Wars is a good thing.

Club Cooloholic

So Disney ran to Party city and got liquid smoke? Good for them. Although speaking seriously the fact that they actually did this for a 4d theater attraction that let's be honest most people walk by to go to Star Wars is a good thing.
Still pulls in people, but would be really nice if they made a new movie, and refresh this.

Kirby86

Still pulls in people, but would be really nice if they made a new movie, and refresh this.
Sure it draws in people but we have seen Disney let little issues sit and not fix them. Also on one hand I agree a change of the film would be nice, however with this being the last Muppet thing Jim Henson worked on part of me wants it to stay the same.

TinkerBelle8878

Sure it draws in people but we have seen Disney let little issues sit and not fix them. Also on one hand I agree a change of the film would be nice, however with this being the last Muppet thing Jim Henson worked on part of me wants it to stay the same.

Agreed. And because Kermit still sounds like Kermit in it. Not like the mostly off sounding ones they've insisted on using since Jim Henson's passing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom