Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

itsy bitsy spider

ing Burger King

burger-king-bk-chocolate-whopper-data.jpg

itsy bitsy spider

The problem is they are trying to make everything an IP. I'm surprised they don't have a Lin Manuel Miranda rapping animatronic in the middle of the stage. "Hamilton and the hall of presidents."

Unplugged

I don’t follow this. I visit the attraction regularly and there is always a large group waiting to attend the next show and the show gets lots of applause. The guest reaction seems to be very high.
Different times. When we go, it's less than half full with a few of us clapping at the end for the quality & classic attraction, but many just up and leave. While the quality and intent remain the same, the audience has not. I can see the new execs taking issue with the length at which it closes when a new President is added, even though it is every 4-8 years. I love Pirates as well, but if Disney every replaced it with a clone from Shanghai, it would certainly produce a more vibrant and encompassing show for the new generations as the current is also becoming less relevant to current generations due to the visible age of it. Stinks to see it happen, but it's just facts on how the audience changes. The execs make the decisions, not us.

UNCgolf

Different times. When we go, it's less than half full with a few of us clapping at the end for the quality & classic attraction, but many just up and leave. While the quality and intent remain the same, the audience has not. I can see the new execs taking issue with the length at which it closes when a new President is added, even though it is every 4-8 years. I love Pirates as well, but if Disney every replaced it with a clone from Shanghai, it would certainly produce a more vibrant and encompassing show for the new generations as the current is also becoming less relevant to current generations due to the visible age of it. Stinks to see it happen, but it's just facts on how the audience changes. The execs make the decisions, not us.

The Shanghai Pirates is nowhere near as good as the WDW version (which isn't as good as the DL version).

It's not bad, but it relies far too heavily on watching stuff happen on a screen.

TrainsOfDisney

The Shanghai Pirates is nowhere near as good as the WDW version (which isn't as good as the DL version).
I’ve come to really like both the Florida and California versions equally. The setup is so much better in Florida. Entering the old fort, and escaping by boat through a dark cave.
It's not bad, but it relies far too heavily on watching stuff happen on a screen.
Surely Disney wouldn’t build something with too much on a screen! (Mickey’s runaway, Spider-Man, midway mania, Remys Adventure, Rise, millennium falcon...)

Ponderer

I’ve come to really like both the Florida and California versions equally. The setup is so much better in Florida. Entering the old fort, and escaping by boat through a dark cave.

Surely Disney wouldn’t build something with too much on a screen! (Mickey’s runaway, Spider-Man, midway mania, Remys Adventure, Rise, millennium falcon...)

Star Tours, Mission to Mars, Horizons…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom