Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

In the Parks
Yes
this is what im talking about... those are the kinds of moves disney would make. Not move this ride to epcot kind of stuff.
Any chance we could get an outdoor portion to IASM (maybe covered some how) or a grander more disneyland front
That's what I was thinking as well - remake IaSW with flair and panache !!

Joesixtoe

Can't we just let Biden have his turn? I didn't vote for him, but he is president of the United States. I respect the office, and I will respect his likeness displayed in the show. I mean Disney respected Trumps likeness despite being a left leaning company, that should be an example of how we can respect others despite not agreeing with them. Please just let the show go on, it's one of my favorites.

GimpYancIent

Can't we just let Biden have his turn? I didn't vote for him, but he is president of the United States. I respect the office, and I will respect his likeness displayed in the show. I mean Disney respected Trumps likeness despite being a left leaning company, that should be an example of how we can respect others despite not agreeing with them. Please just let the show go on, it's one of my favorites.
Absolutely, No issue here w a Joe AA in his signature mask!

TikibirdLand

I know this is probably intended as a diss, but I still find it funny either way
Can we at least see him in his signature 67 Corvette? I think we all can get around that idea!
biden-vette.jpg

GimpYancIent

Can we at least see him in his signature 67 Corvette? I think we all can get around that idea!
View attachment 564164
Hey! He is in an open (literally) vehicle w lots of free flowing fresh air, socially distanced (try to get past the Secret Service cordon you don't see) and he is now vaccinated. About time he was seen w/o a mask on, brief as the moment may be.

Oh, I do not see the HoP being modified to have Joe's AA posed on stage in a signature 67 corvette just so people see him w/o a mask.

Last edited:

MaryJaneP

Is it possible that as long as the HUB can only hold X amount of guests, and HEA (or whatever comes after it) requires viewing from the HUB, that any discussion about moving/expanding/increasing MK is unlikely? That includes redo-ing HOP to draw more visitors.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
So back to topic, I would estimate Joe going in the HOP's in January. Seems to be the normal time, and typical refurbishment timeline.

Animaniac93-98

Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland is rumored to reopen June 30th.

Maybe we'll get a parks blog post announcing the return of both it and HoP in time for July 4th soon?

Thelazer

Did they ever install the large clear plexy shield that could lower down in a instant to protect the presidents if someone got rowdy in the audience?.. as one site predicted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom