Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

The Visionary Soul

Original Poster
Although the tweets ended up not being about the Hall of Presidents, I still believe what my sources say. If you look back, I even admitted I was guessing that this could be what the tweets were about. Obviously I was wrong about the tweets. It happens. This soul can’t always be right. I was also not correct on the announcement’s timing. I guess it’s going to have to be a wait and see sort of thing. Sorry guys; really thought I had the timing right on this one.

FigmentForever96

Although the tweets ended up not being about the Hall of Presidents, I still believe what my sources say. If you look back, I even admitted I was guessing that this could be what the tweets were about. Obviously I was wrong about the tweets. It happens. This soul can’t always be right. I was also not correct on the announcement’s timing. I guess it’s going to have to be a wait and see sort of thing. Sorry guys; really thought I had the timing right on this one.
We appreciate ya, as always!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I believe the Hall of Presidents seats about 700, Laugh Floor between 450 and 500.
I’ll be DARNED the day I EVER see 700 people in HOP 😂😂😂 Ive seen laugh floor full PLENTY of times.

Honestly, that’d be a fantastic comparison in regard to where the simple theme park tourist’s interests compare. Monsters Inc. or philharmagic vs literally any other theatre-attraction that is not Disney-IP.

_caleb

This post wins my respect regardless of what happens with the rumor.

TrojanUSC

Wasting no time:

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 9.33.48 PM.png

Last edited:

The Grand Inquisitor

Well, it looks like the cat is about to be unleashed. The Muppets will be taking over The Hall of Presidents. From what I understand, the Muppets will have mostly a narrative role in the show, with the basic principle of the show remaining in tact. The Muppets just posted a cryptic message on Twitter, and I have a strong hunch that is what this is about. I’ve also been told by multiple sources that something is happening here, so I fully expect it. We should get an official announcement from the company in the next day or two.

Because of the nature of this news, I will ask that this thread remain in news and rumors at least for 24 hours. I will also ask that no one make this political. This is about the new show with The Muppets, nothing more.

If nothing comes of it in the next 2 days, please feel free to move it to the political section.
As a big Muppets fan I would have no problem with this, but I love the Hall of Presidents. I'm not a big fan of Joe Biden but I will absolutely stand by him as the new President and will absolutely go see their new show when his AA has arrived.

FigmentFan82

Right, I know Jim Henson Company makes Earth to Ned. That's my point - whomever working for the company who is making Earth to Ned are folks I would trust to make a quality Muppets product.

There was a comment that nobody post-Jim Henson has been able to make The Muppets work (I'm not sure I fully agree, but there's certainly been some bombs) but I think Earth to Ned shows that the company has the talent there to make the Muppets work.
Farscape (of which James Gunn has gone on record as being a huge fan and influence for GotG and actually cast the lead guy from the show in a small role in Vol. 2)

DCBaker

Premium Member
"A Disney World spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday morning that the attraction will be updated with a Biden figure."

JohnD

FoozieBear

"A Disney World spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday morning that the attraction will be updated with a Biden figure."

The sign in front of the attraction also says "Under Refurbishment to Welcome Our New President". I'm gonna say this puts an end to any rumors that this is being replaced by anything, from Hamilton to The Muppets, or any of the other many rumors circulating this attraction for years.

lazyboy97o

The sign in front of the attraction also says "Under Refurbishment to Welcome Our New President". I'm gonna say this puts an end to any rumors that this is being replaced by anything, from Hamilton to The Muppets, or any of the other many rumors circulating this attraction for years.
How does this end the rumors? Most of the rumors were not that the presidents would be discarded. The Muppets Present the Hall of Presidents would still have Biden added in with everyone else.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I don't think that means anything at all. The new president will obviously be in the attraction, but that does not mean that the show can't be changed from its current format.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom