Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

_caleb

For anyone who doubts that rumors posted here travel far and wide and generate lots of clicks and ad revenue:

At least this one seemed to properly cite its source as this thread.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
For anyone who doubts that rumors posted here travel far and wide and generate lots of clicks and ad revenue:

At least this one seemed to properly cite its source as this thread.
Now that's it's in the blogosphere. Let's see how long it takes to get to uncredited references!

tl77

Are you WDW Magic guys are still proud of yourselves for spreading the rumor that they were thinking about bring Guardians of the Galaxy to the Universe of Energy? You don't think you're part of the problem? Being like the place the The Walt Disney Company chooses to leak unpopular info, and then you all act like you're "special" "know-it-alls" as the they bulldoze the history of these parks standing for something other than being glorified shopping malls

UNCgolf

Are you WDW Magic guys are still proud of yourselves for spreading the rumor that they were thinking about bring Guardians of the Galaxy to the Universe of Energy? You don't think you're part of the problem? Being like the place the The Walt Disney Company chooses to leak unpopular info, and then you all act like you're "special" "know-it-alls" as the they bulldoze the history of these parks standing for something other than being glorified shopping malls

Um, what?

They weren't spreading a rumor. They were reporting on what was going to happen. And generally speaking, the people who were reporting it weren't happy about it. I'm not sure what you're even talking about.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
firefly GIF

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Brer Panther

So whoever started a thread about the petitions to retheme Splash Mountain might have been indirectly responsible for the Splash Mountain retheme?

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianLo

I have it on good authority the person who started that rumour did it because of his known history of Disdain for that park in particular.

I think there is something going on about a nefarious plot to monetize tribute videos by eliminating every attraction in said park. It's all very suspect if you ask me!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Are you the guy who doesn't understand how rumors work?

Animaniac93-98

I haven’t been since the pandemic began but it has always been well attended on my visits.

Same. Just because someone doesn't attend it, doesn't mean others don't.

There's a lot of MK attractions that have stood the test of time despite being dismissed by a lot of Disney fans. Tom Sawyer Island, the Riverboat, Swiss Family Treehouse, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents etc. Maybe not everyone who visits wants to only see cartoon characters?

Sharon&Susan

I haven’t been since the pandemic began but it has always been well attended on my visits.
I haven't been to WDW since 2015, but on all 3 visits I've made to the HOP it's been busier than I've seen of any of the non-live (both animatronic and 3D) theater shows at Disneyland.

Enchanted Tiki Room at DL is the only show in that category that consistently has an audience of more than 5-10 people, but even then every time I've gone to the HOP, the amount of people in there wouldn't fit in the preshow and main show areas of Tiki Room.

_caleb

I started the rumor that Stitch’s Great Escape was slated for closure.

You’re welcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom