Muppets Now Coming to Disney +

erasure fan1

I really think if they get the right people behind this it can really work. So many people young and old love these characters.
Agreed. The right people are the key. Unfortunately unless he was just not talking, I haven't heard anything about Oz helping on this. It would go a long way for Disney to reach out to Frank as an adviser on the muppets. If not, at least get people involved that know and love the muppets. Like Favreau and the Mandalorian.

Katelynbird

Original Poster
Agreed. The right people are the key. Unfortunately unless he was just not talking, I haven't heard anything about Oz helping on this. It would go a long way for Disney to reach out to Frank as an adviser on the muppets. If not, at least get people involved that know and love the muppets. Like Favreau and the Mandalorian.
I absolutely agree. They need a creative team that can get this off on the right foot. People will watch it if the content is good because they not only know the characters they love them.

Doodlelicious

Same! I'm super psyched! Especially for Hamilton. Hamilton is hands down my favorite musical.
I am extremely excited for Hamilton as I have never seen it performed. I do have the soundtrack and love it. I would say Wicked is my all time favorite Broadway Musical though.

The Muppets though is an original series that I feel just needs to be a part of Disney+. They need new Muppets stuff to make us all laugh. That is what I am looking forward to in this series.

The Grand Inquisitor

I am extremely excited for Hamilton as I have never seen it performed. I do have the soundtrack and love it. I would say Wicked is my all time favorite Broadway Musical though.

The Muppets though is an original series that I feel just needs to be a part of Disney+. They need new Muppets stuff to make us all laugh. That is what I am looking forward to in this series.
Yeah Hamilton is fantastic! Same with Wicked. I agree the Muppets really need a successful show. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom