Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

YodaMan

If one of the 2 "big holiday announcements" that have yet to come to light include a Muppets Christmas-themed show in those facades, I would be a happy camper. Shouldn't be a crowd control issue this year (and even next year) when that entrance to Star Wars Land isn't open yet.

Kman101

If one of the 2 "big holiday announcements" that have yet to come to light include a Muppets Christmas-themed show in those facades, I would be a happy camper. Shouldn't be a crowd control issue this year (and even next year) when that entrance to Star Wars Land isn't open yet.

This would be fun. I'd like to see it happen. They could easily run it this year and next year for something else to see in the park.

FoozieBear

I do hope this is true. I also don't know if this was mentioned, but I just saw today that the extended queue for Muppet Vision 3D is being removed and closed off by construction walls. Its an utter shame since its one of the most creative areas in the park. Will upload photo as soon as I can, but wanted to bring attention to this as well.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I watched about 3 of that guy's videos in the past few months and I feel like he makes some leaps from rumors he's heard and the style of his videos got annoying fast.

This one isn't too bad. And he gives @TheVisionarySoul credit for the scoop, which the Orlando Informer did not and everyone on the Internet, except Jack, is copying from the OI.

RSoxNo1

I asked this elsewhere and now can't find it.

In Muppet*Vision 3-D there is apparently a scene where a puppeteer can be seen. I thought it was approaching the Muppet Labs but I have never seen it. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? @marni1971?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I asked this elsewhere and now can't find it.

In Muppet*Vision 3-D there is apparently a scene where a puppeteer can be seen. I thought it was approaching the Muppet Labs but I have never seen it. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? @marni1971?
Top of my head I want to say the water skiing when piggys head comes off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom