Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

csmat99

Not that I'm aware of although that's not nearly everything of course. I've never heard of one personally aside from on here.
I don't see any reason why it word be rethemed. Has some of best food in park and great service. Furthermore I'm hearing everything they are doing with muppets is to prepare it so in future it will be easy to just get rid of Muppets from the park. Why the pizza place really has no direct ties to muppets and the bathroom is in name only. It's not one of their most valuable IP's and in a very awkward space in park.

ToTBellHop

Yeah that is Disney way of saying it's gone forever. :( It's central Florida should be water features all over the park. Along with trees but why do we need trees there is no global warming or anything. :confused:
To be fair, FL has been hot for a long time.

You would do better the point out the extreme drought in Central Florida.

csmat99

To be fair, FL has been hot for a long time.

You would do better the point out the extreme drought in Central Florida.
My point about having more trees was fact since it is central florida needs to have shade but trees also help combat global warming. Yes I have friends who live down there and have spoken about drought.

Goofyernmost

Yep. Just like all those planters in Adventureland came back as the fountains they used to be.
I know it is convenient to forget so that the argument is slightly tainted, but, how about we also recognize the number of fountains that were added just in the hub alone. I don't think there was any net loss.

PizzaPlanet

yep. The pump house and filter system were behind the brick wall under the SOA facades. The fountain will likely come back but not before they replace and relocate that infrastructure.
I guess they figured a planter would be better than walls for the amount of time it has to be inactive. Personally I think the planter is hideous, and the loss of kinetic energy takes away a lot from the area.

Kman101

Yeah, I just don't get the quick service pizza (the flatbreads look better than the other pizza they used to serve), but I never found it THAT awful. I always try to find different things to eat. This go around I gave a lot of the specialty macaroni and cheese (one at MK and one at AK) a shot. The pork sliders at DHS at Min & Bill's, the beef bowl at Satuli Canteen ...

I get great pizza at home and If I want a burger on the cheap I'll go to McDonald's ... both a burger and pizza (besides Blaze) aren't really worth it at MK. But I'm not one who needs to eat those things when there. I'm not knocking picky eaters but I'm very very glad I'm not one of them lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom