Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

roj2323

thats why I took such defense because I also grew up in chicago haha classic

Fortunately there's several in the central florida area and 2 right by Disney.
Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 9.52.42 PM.png

Cmdr_Crimson

There's another sit-down restaurant closer to Muppets that would be much better suited for a makeover, as it was originally intended to have that theme. Speaking of which, is that rumor dead or is there still a chance of it happening?

Still wish Mama Melrose's was "rethemed" to Rowlf's Taven....Unfortunatley with The Muppets being cancelled..I have a feeling that won't be happening...
RowlfsPano%2B-%2BRT_Sea1_Ep4-8%2BV2.jpg

You also gotta wonder...What's planned for the area adjacent to Mama Melorose's and the exit from Muppetvision...That M&G area For Phineas & Ferb has been untouched since it was walled up.....What's going on with this??
P1090676.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You also gotta wonder...What's planned for the area adjacent to Mama Melorose's and the exit from Muppetvision...That M&G area For Phineas & Ferb has been untouched since it was walled up.....What's going on with this??
Nothing. The edge of the onstage area will be a gated wall that runs from the edge of the MV exit ramp in a straight line to Melrose. The old M&G area will be backstage.

HauntedMansionFLA

Botched? No. Pointless? No. Cheap? Yes...

They need a little something to liven up the place. I can't expect them to go all out for this though. I've eaten here twice. More muppets would change it.
Does it look like it's set up to where it could be changed out in a hurry? Love the idea. Love the Muppets. I still think they will try to connect that area, Star Tours with the rest of Star Wars land. The park is too small for that IP ( or not enough attractions) I hope this area survives because I look the look and content of what's offered.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Does it look like it's set up to where it could be changed out in a hurry? Love the idea. Love the Muppets. I still think they will try to connect that area, Star Tours with the rest of Star Wars land. The park is too small for that IP ( or not enough attractions) I hope this area survives because I look the look and content of what's offered.
Yeah me too. I'm such a muppets fan that I have to go there no matter what, EVERY TIME. So I hope they do a little more there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom