• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Muppets Haunted Mansion

erasure fan1

It was a good special. I have loved Pepe since his debut. I've only purchased one T-shirt at Disney. And that was a Pepe shirt that says, I am not a shrimp, I'm a king prawn! So I'm glad he was front and center. overall I would give it a solid B. Much better than I expected.

Fox&Hound

Oh this was classic!!!!!! We loved it and have watched it several more time since its debut. What I loved was that the Muppets were the stars instead of too much emphasis placed on the guests stars/cameos. And all of the nods to the ride. So so so so so so good!

erasure fan1

What I loved was that the Muppets were the stars instead of too much emphasis placed on the guests stars/cameos.
Yes. As much as I loved the Muppets (2011 movie). My only complaint was it felt a bit too much like the Jason Segel show at times. So having the focus square on the muppets is a good thing and how it should be.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧Fully Pfizered!🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
Premium Member
It was fun.

1634182167708.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom