Muppets Caroling Coach at MK

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they will be having the Caroling Coach with The Muppets in MK? They are doing it at Disneyland as shown in this video...

Chip Chipperson

My assumption would be no since the Christmas DAH events have already started at MK without it. I guess they could always decide to add it if more nights don't sell out, but it seems like more November nights are starting to sell out so there may not be any motivation for adding an additional feature/expense. I can say for certain that my on-the-fence self would immediately buy tickets for a night during my December stay if this was part of the event, though.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
My assumption would be no since the Christmas DAH events have already started at MK without it. I guess they could always decide to add it if more nights don't sell out, but it seems like more November nights are starting to sell out so there may not be any motivation for adding an additional feature/expense. I can say for certain that my on-the-fence self would immediately buy tickets for a night during my December stay if this was part of the event, though.
They could probably do a version in their liberty Square spot if they wanted to...But, if they aren't doing anything now with them I guess we won't see them..

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Man, Disneyland gets the best stuff!

That is AWESOME. I would specifically book at trip during the holidays just to see that if at WDW.
The closest thing they did last year was they had the them back at their spot in Liberty Square however they didn't speak but just did some interactions..

Fox&Hound

Disneyland also gets Scrooge and Marley. I would die. How cool is that?!?!?!?!?!

scrooge.jpg

JIMINYCR

It would be nice for WDW to include something special to their parades and displays since weve had to endure Covid restrictions and so many missing elements. Give the guests and fans something unique to show a return matters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom