multiple Reservations and Pool Hopping

The Colonel

Original Poster
Pre-cruise, My wife and I are staying at Beach Club Villas. My Daughter and SIL are staying at Poly Villas. We want to use Storm along Bay one day, and Poly Pool one day. So I listed my daughter and SIL as guests on my reservation, and listed myself and wife as guests on their reservation. I plan to just get room key cards at their hotel, and get them the same at the BC. Is this going to fly? I don't see anything wrong with it- both rooms have four person capacity, so we're not burdening the system. But will Disney be able to handle it?

RememberWhen

There was another thread about this. I think the short answer is that Disney IT sucks and may glitch when one person is on two rooms. But maybe with the key cards you’ll be fine. DVC discourages this, but they don’t cancel your reservations.

I don’t see a problem with your pool hopping in this way. You have the space in your room. You’re listing everyone on there. All the people listed in the room are entitled to swim in that resort’s pool.

Minthorne

Just don't link the added 2 on each res to MDE - so the MDE account for each person has only 1 res. for the other dups just make throw away MDE accounts that you manage

The Colonel

Original Poster
I should have mentioned they don't plan to go in the parks (unless MVMCP is offered) - that should make it easier

SteveAZee

Pre-cruise, My wife and I are staying at Beach Club Villas. My Daughter and SIL are staying at Poly Villas. We want to use Storm along Bay one day, and Poly Pool one day. So I listed my daughter and SIL as guests on my reservation, and listed myself and wife as guests on their reservation. I plan to just get room key cards at their hotel, and get them the same at the BC. Is this going to fly? I don't see anything wrong with it- both rooms have four person capacity, so we're not burdening the system. But will Disney be able to handle it?
Something like this worked for me. For a one night overlap, I was the lead reservation for an OKW room that my whole party stayed at and on the same night my adult daughter had a room at Beach Club (as the lead) and we were all booked there as well. This was all on points (vs cash) but there were no issues making the reservation or using the pool(s).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom