1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Parking Passes

Discussion in 'Ground & Air Transportation' started by ThrillShow03, Apr 5, 2017.

1. ThrillShow03

ThrillShow03 Member

We will be staying in a Grand Villa at Animal Kingdom with me, my wife, our daughter, my parents, and my grandmother. We are looking at renting two cars and I was wonder if they would give us two parking passes if requested since we are staying in a 3 bedroom villa with 5 adults.
    Thanks for any info!

2. rob0519

rob0519 Well-Known Member

We've had overnight guests who live in Tampa while we were at the Contemporary several times. It was never a problem for up to get them parking. It's not uncommon for larger parties to have more than one car. I doubt there will be a problem. Just call Guest Services. This should be an easy question for them.

ThrillShow03 likes this.
  3. WDWBigEd

WDWBigEd Member

We have stayed many times in many different types of Disney resorts and had no issue getting 2 or 3 parking passes.

ThrillShow03 likes this.
  4. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Parking passes are not issued anymore. MagicBands are scanned to get into resorts and the parks now. You'll have no issues with two cars.

5. ThrillShow03

ThrillShow03 Member Original Poster

That is good to know, thanks for the info!

Tuvalu likes this.
  6. WDWBigEd

WDWBigEd Member

We just stayed this past week and they still offer them. While yes you can use your bands at the resort for the gates, many guest use the passes for parking at the parks.

7. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

We haven't been offered one or seen them since our Oct 2015 trip. Always makes me a little nervous but didn't have it for BCV even and they are tight with the parking. Guess they turn enough people away now at the gates as we didn't see any on any cars in the DVC lot.